[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of car is parked in the background in Gil Elvgren's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: skeet club elvgren.jpg (227KB, 1290x1432px) Image search: [Google]
skeet club elvgren.jpg
227KB, 1290x1432px
What kind of car is parked in the background in Gil Elvgren's "Skeet Club" Pinup?

Looks kinda like a Stutz.. or a Cougar

anyone know?
>>
Fiero with a yellow vinyl wrap
>>
>>16285883
oldsmobile toronado gt with a body kit
>>
>>16285883
It's an American Car you dipshit
>>
>trigger discipline
>no hearing protection
>garb not tactical enough
fucking feral and disgusting
>>
File: 1456945684377.jpg (36KB, 444x410px) Image search: [Google]
1456945684377.jpg
36KB, 444x410px
>>16286321
>trigger discipline
obviously moving up to fire
>no hearing protection
earbuds
>garb not tactical enough
gurdur
>>
some kind of wierd dodge stratus

>>16286323
you're retarded but that's to be expected from weebshit
>>
>>16286323
but who was the guy in front of the grill that took the photo? he is infront of her with her finger on the trigger

czechmate, chechen
>>
File: toronadorafeo.jpg (303KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
toronadorafeo.jpg
303KB, 1920x1280px
>>16285883
I just researched the Toronado's history for like 45 mins because you posted this.

Sad how so many great cars from the 60s just had their names dragged down in to the dirt more and more, until the SUV craze killed them all off in the 90s.
>>
>>16286327
>you're retarded but that's to be expected from weebshit

If I had for myself a dollar everytime...

>>16286328
Damn! But he's a bit off the side and below. I wonder what that girl looks like nowadays.
>>
>>16286351
>tfw Olds was just starting to make interesting shit again (Aurora anyone?) when GM finally pulled the plug for good
>>
>>16286321
Get the fuck out mall ninja sheep dog wannabe.
>>
Why are gun nuts so easily triggered ? Lack of discipline ?
>>
honda civic
>>
File: MPC 510-200 Californ.jpg (81KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
MPC 510-200 Californ.jpg
81KB, 600x424px
bruh
>>
>trigger discipline
That wasn't really a thing anybody gave a damn about until a bunch of literal autists started bitching about TV shows that had their characters have their fingers on the trigger so tge autists could demonstrate their so-called superior knowledge.

A lot like /o/ now that I think about it.
>>
>>16288381
> TD wasn't really a thing
Is that supposed to fucking mean anything
It's just common fucking sense to keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot retard
>>
>>16288412
I was talking about people bitching about TD in pictures but apparently that other guy was right and y'all are triggered as fuck
>>
>>16286351
And the only reason the SUV craze took off was that was the only segment of the car market that wasn't under the stupid CAFE standards of the NHTSA. So they could put the nice big V8s in those SUVs that everyone actually wanted.

And then the Gay Mulatto made the SUVs part of the CAFE standards and now it's all going queer and underpowered at the speed of light.
>>
>>16288458
Im not the guy complaining about the pic
I mean it looks like she's about to shoot so it's okay whatever I'm not that autistic

My only complaint would be that she doesn't have the shotgun properly shouldered but I don't shoot skeet and that might be a some technique for all I know
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.