[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Driver Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1458226094379.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1458226094379.png
1MB, 852x854px
>Driving in car back home from an eight hour shift at work
>Notice something in the rear view mirror
>Shitty busted up car with a fucked up hood and almost no paint on it gunning it in a 25mph zone
>Literally tailgating mere inches from my car
>Try to glance into the car to get a better look but can't, the glass is too smudged and fucked to see
>Start to get nervous about how the driver is driving
>the car takes the entire same route as I do almost smashing into my rear bumper several times when breaking
>Can barely make out two to three figures in the car but can't quite confirm due to the fucked up windshield
>Can still make out all the garbage inside the car though
>This continues until finally it speeds up and heads into the left turning lane at a red light
>Once again it slams on the breaks to stop
>Get a look into the passenger window finally to see the occupants
>I see THE ugliest fucking mexicunt spic turd family i've ever seen. Looks just like how mexicans are portrayed in anti immigration propaganda on /pol/
>The male is playing with this fucked up "child" in the back with old tinsel.
>The child looks like a shit I took once at a chipotle's
>mfw
Is there a hotline I can call to report these likely illegals? There was no way in hell they were legal and I feel lucky they didn't hit me because i'm also willing to bet they drive without insurance.

Does anyone else have any bad driver stories?
>>
File: 1475720134738.jpg (64KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475720134738.jpg
64KB, 440x540px
>>16285479
>Be ausfag
>drive lifted 4x4 ute with steel tray bull bar and sliders
>been rear ended by a learner driver
>been backed into at a stop sign buy some old cunts in a camper with a vitara flat towed behind (couldn't back up cus the guy behind me was sitting on my ass)
> get side swiped by some soccer mum on her phone whilst yelling at her kids and lighting a dart
>scratced paint on broken tail light one broken headlight/ indicator is the extent of the damage
>car that rear ended me go wrote off (fucking Renaults.)
>old mate in the camper van denied it until i told him i have a dash cam and are willing to take him to court.
>soccer mum lost her licence as she also got done for dui

my insurance paid me a total of $10000 aud for the damages my ute cost $5000 and doesn't need repairing so im picking up a s13 on Saturday.
>>
>>16286541
Nice
>>
A dude almost hit me once and I gave him the finger
>>
File: IMG_2910-copy-1200x800.jpg (302KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910-copy-1200x800.jpg
302KB, 1200x800px
>driving to summer job
>mom as passenger cause learner
>in high pedestrian area and getting tailgated
>going 10 over cause tailgater and panic
>see pedestrian he probably doesn't
>decide to full stop break check the fucker
it was a stupid idea but he backed off after and somehow didn't rear end me
>>
>Saturday
>driving home from wendys because I was so fucking hungry
>going down my street
>30 mph since it's a 30 zone and everybody has cats/kids
>My cunt of a neighbor is getting in her 06 altima
>see her begin to back out and she looks both ways, and looks at me going down the street. I'm maybe 5 houses away
>I expect her to stop and wait for me, since she began to stop backing out once she saw me. I also was slowing down just in case, but began to speed up when I saw her stopping
>she doesn't stop
>backs out in front of me as I'm just about to go past her
>slam my brakes
>stop about 4 feet from her car
>gives me a dirty look when she drives by

Her boyfriend hit my car last week too. Fuck them both
>>
File: IMG_2361.jpg (59KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
59KB, 600x454px
>>16286541
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.