[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taurus Wagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x449px
Hey /o/,
My uncle recently gave me his 1991 Ford Taurus. It's got 190k on the odometer and was free. The only problem is, he left the windows down for months with multiple trash bags in the car in a forest. The car is now filled with rat poop and bugs. But hey it runs. Do I clean it and keep or do I tell him I don't want his piece of shit?
>>
>>16283597

Your uncle is either a drunk or he hates you, dude.
>>
>>16283605
how'd you know he's an raging alcoholic??
>>
>>16283597
Free is free. Take a morning, clean it up, leave some coffee grounds in the inside to soak up the smell, and run it til it dies.
>>
tear out everything you can, remove carpets, bleach inside of car

youre halfway to having a racecar
>>
>>16283597

Take it, rip everything out and just let it sit with doors and hatch open for a few days.

I've de moused some funky shit. Usually isn't too bad. It'll fade with time.

Pics of the gore!
Parked in woods... Is the floor fucked?
>>
>>16283618
because he left a car full of trash in the woods with the windows down for months
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 750x1334px
>>16283729
I've only some screenshots from a snapchat I took but these pics don't justify how digusting this thing was at first
1/3
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 750x1334px
>>16283720
I already started removing carpet and panelling but I'm on day 2 and really contemplating,
is it all worth it?
2/3
>>
>>16283756
Probably some crazy fuck would buy it for a couple thousand bucks if you decide to scrap the idea of cleaning it up
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 750x1334px
3/3 most of the trash is cleaned up but you can see the stains

>>16283765
You think? I figured I'd just scrap it, get what I can for it
>>
>>16283799
>Scrapping a running car
Fucking trust fund faggots, if you don't appreciate the car give it to someone you know who does. Countless bus pass bandits on this board would give up their right nut for a free shitbox.
>>
Vacuum it, scrub some upholstery cleaner in it, hang some black ice. Total investment: $20

Fucking millennials, why so you have to be the stereotypical lazy fuck?
>>
>>16283597
tellhim you dont want it but ill take it
>>
>>16283597
Nothing a trip to the car wash wouldn't fix. Couple cans of upholstery cleaner and a good spraybombing will do the bugs.

Change fluids and drive the shit out of it or sell it.

Scrap doesn't sell for shit since China isn't buying much. A few months ago I got an apology from my scrapper for giving me $64.50 for a car I towed in.

It's good cleaning practice. Shit ain't hard. Craiglist it for monies afterwards.
>>
>>16283824
Scrapping a '91 Ford with almost 200k. He should pay me to scrap it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.