[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you save Mitsu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tgtbatr.png (1MB, 3148x3629px) Image search: [Google]
tgtbatr.png
1MB, 3148x3629px
How do you save Mitsu?
>>
>>16281750
you don't. I bet they're still making good money off of appliances
>>
>>16281750
let renault/nissan do their magic
>>
>>16281750
Make new vehicles. The whole of the current lineup handles poorly and is years behind the rest of the market in terms of just about everything. They have great warranty, great customer service, great everything else except all their cars are gutless shitboxes with cheap and ugly interiors.
>>
I would bring back the eclipse using whatever evo parts are left over for it.
>>
>>16281809
everyone always said "bring back the eclipse!"

There's something you morons always overlook. The Eclipse was based on another car, and no, it wasn't based on the Lancer. The Eclipse was based on the 4 door sedan killed off at the same time.

"We need a new Eclipse!"
How about starting with a good new Galant first and then work on an Eclipse.
>>
File: 2016-07-24 19.16.58.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-24 19.16.58.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
>>16281750
b-but i love my mitsu
>>
>>16281829
What you're saying makes sense. Thanks. I'd support a new Galant, especially if they ended the Lancer and made an Evo version of it
>>
>>16281965
Whoa, where do you live? Wish we got that in NA.
>>
>>16281829
What if they brought bact the galant vr4 with nissan's variable compression engime
>>
File: pajero_evo2.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pajero_evo2.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
update:
lancer
pajero,keep it as it as mechanically,proper AWD,the couple of v6s and diesel options,add a bigger v6 or a small v8 maybe?more importantly,try and keep a slight glimpse of the older design language
tldr upmarket attempt while preferably staying NA

reboot:
galant
pajero evo
evo,add a hatch or compact variant
gt3000 vr4 as a cheaper alternative to a gtr,name it gto like it was named in nippon,no mitsu badges on it at all,gto all around
>>
>>16281991
not him, but it's Poland
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.