[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter what laptimes GM ever achieves, the C3 is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

No matter what laptimes GM ever achieves, the C3 is the only acceptable Corvette. American Muscle is not about going fast, it is about turning it to 11, having the most bitchin mullet in the trailer park, and this is the king of all fucking mullets.
>>
>>16281154
If that's the case you'll always lose out to the cousin fuckers in the lifted broncos and square bodies
>>
>>16281154
Ps: that's a pompadour car not a mullet mobile
>>
>>16281154
fuck off Cyrys

its not even a muscle car and it looks worse than the C2
>>
>>16281154

>Sports Car
>Implying Muscle Car
>>
>>16281178
interesting
don't have pompadours in Canauckastan
and lifted broncos are strictly pigfuckers, straight (nothing straight about em) off the Hutterite colony here.
>>
File: WP_20150908_15_12_33_Pro.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150908_15_12_33_Pro.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>16281154
>tfw had hair growing down to about shoulder length
>was getting it cut short again
>half tempted to get it cut into a mullet for a day and drive the vette around with the t-tops off

I can only imagine now.
>>
>>16281181
c2 is a rip off European roadster and hairdresser tier next to the AC Cobra.

>>16281189
merica has never made a sports car, so ... yeah
>>
>>16281208
should have done it man
>>
>>16281215
It was getting cold by then and I would have enjoyed the sweet warmth of freedom quite as much

Plus I ran out of inspection and registration and I didn't want to waste money on renewing it when its going back into the cave to hibernate for the winter

It needs a louder exhaust, the stock exhaust isn't nearly ignorant enough
>>
>>16281226
right on
>>
>>16281213
C3 is a China-tier rip off Ferrari

C2 427s was the only car touching Cobras at the time anyway

Corvettes are sports cars as are Vipers Solstice Fiero AMX...
>>
>>16281213

Solstice

>its an opel

no the opel GT is a pontiac.
>>
>>16281237
we get it you aren't very good at baiting

Good baits generally start with an actual coherent thought that is warped to incite people who are purposefully mislead into believing you are serious
>>
>>16281242
I hate the safespace bitches that populate /o/ these days

they cant even handle a differing opinion without claiming its trying to trigger them
>>
>>16281248
good try junior

another swing and a miss though
>>
>>16281248
this is what happens when Clarkson goes off the air for almost a full season
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.