[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is germany gonna start making their cars reliable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-porsche911-gt3rs.jpg (796KB, 2741x1542px) Image search: [Google]
2016-porsche911-gt3rs.jpg
796KB, 2741x1542px
when is germany gonna start making their cars reliable?
>>
Never. Those inept hypefaggots rake in pronographic sums in parts markup off of gullible losers.
>>
>>16280675
They did with the W126 I believe, then they gave up and went for vursprung durr technik which is cool for about 3 years before it breaks.

Judge for yourself if those years are worth it. The germans still make excellent cars like the 911 in pic.
>>
File: jd_power_shitvette.jpg (158KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jd_power_shitvette.jpg
158KB, 1366x768px
since forever
they are the only nation to win the marathon de la route (nurburgring 84 hours. yes. eighty four)

also the 911 can do this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5DRCTW-Q7o
whereas american cars such as the corvette literally overheat and shutdown into limp mode while idling in a parking lot
>>
>>16280748
i wasn't using the porsche as an example
it was just the only german car in my pics folder
>>
>>16280755
you probably should have asked when the italians are gonna start making reliable cars
>>
>>16280760
probably when they stop costing a million dollars
>>
When you follow the maintenance schedule.
>>
Everything German was always shit. Even their tanks in WW2 were falling apart. German technology is good is a giant meme.

>>16280675
Probably never. They discovered that reliability doesn't matter in luxury market and they almost exclusively make luxury cars. I feels like modern ones are meant to be scrapped after 100000 km and people in Germany are rich so they can just keep buying new ones. Porsche is better I guess because their cars are meant to become some future classic and not just be scrapped. Not that they have some sort of impressive reliability either.

>>16280748
Race reliability has nothing to do with everyday reliability. You rebuild your engine after each race. FD won a lot of endurance races.
>>
>>16280675
consider that modern cars don't really have much in the way of
>fault tolerance
>factor of safety
>sacrificial parts
>>
File: 1472267129360.jpg (58KB, 612x654px) Image search: [Google]
1472267129360.jpg
58KB, 612x654px
>>16281283
>implying that germany didn't have some of the best tech in WW2
>>
>>16281323
Panther was so good that it spent most of the time in the shop getting its tranny fixed.
>>
>>16281323
>but the worst logistics and strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmXEly5_u38
>>16281339
15 tonne overweight
only a medium tank because the tiger 2 exists
over strung engine catches fire every time it goes up or down a hill
transmission made by slave labour and out of shitty steel
transmission can only be removed though the turret ring
poorly placed vision ports compared to pretty much every other German tank
bulky and difficult to repair suspension
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.