[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that try hard Asian guy that says he is into v8 muscle cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 89e.gif (254KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
89e.gif
254KB, 600x762px
>that try hard Asian guy that says he is into v8 muscle cars

why is that shit so cringe and funny
>>
faget
>>
>>16278837

>that try hard white guy that says he is into turbocharged imports.

why is that shit so cringe and funny
>>
>that guy who thinks ethnicity is the sole thing to determine automotive taste
>>
>>16278837
boi you are the only thing that is cringe senpai.

Here in Australia there is a pretty big scene of indian dudes who love V8 Fords and Holdens. I even saw an old indian lady in a VX Calais, that has a 5.7 L V8 in it. Who cares?
>>
>>16278837
>>16279015

See, you two should be like the white guy in Tokyo Drift who put an RB26 into a mustang.
>>
>>16278837
You leave the chinese alone asshole
>>
>>16280281
curry niggers aren't asians.
>>
>white people who have no culture so they became weebs who only buy 90's nipboxes because of a CARTOON
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>16280311
We need to have a talk about cultural appropriation, Anon.
>>
>>16280308
>american education system at it's finest
>>
File: 1459995354743.jpg (102KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1459995354743.jpg
102KB, 500x628px
>>16278837
>>
File: Kesler Sip.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kesler Sip.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
Drive whatever you want. As long as it can get over pot holes and speed bumps, and isn't a falling apart shitbox.
And if you want to customize your car and improve it, do whatever you please.
As long as you can get over pot holes and speed bumps.
>>
>>16280351
pic related its you

back 2 jewbook
>>
File: Reinhard Coffee 2.jpg (217KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard Coffee 2.jpg
217KB, 960x720px
>>16280897
Stanced, lifted and donked are basically out automatically. The vehicles are usually not functional.
Otherwise, if you want a boogy van, go for it.
If you want a chopper, go for it.
If you want a ricer, go for it.
If you want to have a hot rod, do it up.
You're not accountable to me. You have to live with your car. And as long as the thing is functional, and isn't putting anyone else in danger, you're probably doing fine.
I don't care if the car's not safe for you. You can eat a steering column.
As long as you're not putting my car in danger with a shitty car that's falling apart, and as long as you can clear a small pot hole at city speeds without breaking your oil pan.
I may think your shit's dumb, but that''s your problem.
>>
>>16280338
Spotted the asshurt curry nigger
Fuck off pajeet
>>
>>16280999
Butthurt queer that can't afford rotas and racelands or even a civic and is force to drive his moms pt cruiser.
-You
>>
>>16280999

Fuck off, cringelord

stop having such a chickenshit opinion, you basically taking the right lane at 55 if youre just going to say "everything except stance or donks are okay by me" basically having nothing to add to this thread

are you a pajeet or slant with a mustang gt?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.