[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chevy HHR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cars-chevrolet-hhr-2013-275578.jpg (75KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cars-chevrolet-hhr-2013-275578.jpg
75KB, 1600x1200px
Man, I know it's such a meme car but,

does anyone own an HHR? Kinda sorta want one, even though they look silly and I've heard not the best about them

also
>chevy

pls respond
>>
Imagine a PT Cruiser....

...made by GM.

Goodnight OP.
>>
>>16278669
Reliable but soulless underneath. Shitty interior.
>>
>>16278669
It's better than the PT because the suspension is better, better mileage, and better engine choices

It's literally what the PT should have been, mechanically speaking
>>
>>16278669
My mom owned one and it had nothing but problems until some idiot hit it when it was parked on the street and totaled it. The AC stopped working, the engine kept going into limp mode for no reason, the autobox kept upshifting for no reason, there was the recall on the ignition, the seatbelt would randomly catch and not let you lean forward at all, and the interior sucked balls.
>>
>>16278683
>implying that's any worse than Daimler-chrysler
>>
Bought one new in 07 and it's been pretty good. As with any car it reaches a point where everything is just fucked which is where I'm at now. No major issues just lots of smaller shit but everything is really starting to add up.

Designed by the same guy that designed the PT Cruiser and really it more of a continuation of the PT.
>>
Its got an ugly interior and a gutless engine, but its reliable and practical and looks like how a PT Cruiser would look if it was designed well. One of my best friends drives one and its pretty handy to have around, but personally id shoot for an suv or a hatchback over it.
>>
>>16278669
A guy I work with has one. It's the support vehicle for his race team because it was the only thing that fit in the back of the trailer that had a big enough hatch to easily get in and out of from the trunk (can't open the doors when it's loaded).

He put a cheap turbo kit on it and does 12s with it when he can't run the racecar.
>>
>>16278669
My shop instructor has one. He loves it
>>
>>16279810
not gutless if you get the SS!
>>
>>16279840
did they make an SSR that wasn't a ute?
>>
>>16279849
It's based on the cobalt. It's a cobalt ss in hhr form.
>>
>>16279849
The HHR SS had the Cobalt SS Turbo engine in it and the no-lift shift feature as well

Any engine mod that can be done to the Cobalt SS can be done to the HHR SS
>>
>>16278669
it's basically a Chevy Cobalt Wagon. they have aftermarket support only because of the Cobalt.
>>
>>16279849
The HHR SS was just the Cobalt SS turbo with an HHR body. FWD 260 HP 2.0L Turbo.
>>
>>16279675
>07
>everything is just fucked

Car is just approaching 10 years old. "Everything is just fucked" isn't typical for a Toyota or Honda of the same age....
>>
>>16280539
It is when it's been used like mine. Gravel roads, driving through fields, salted roads in the winter. its even been loaded with wood, dirt, gravel, hay and even heavy tractor parts. It's basically lived it's life as a truck
>>
File: topgeartoyotahilux12.4861.jpg (66KB, 713x402px) Image search: [Google]
topgeartoyotahilux12.4861.jpg
66KB, 713x402px
>>16280820
WEW
>>
>tfw boomer grandparents own one of these and an SSR
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.