[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20161006_081115~2.jpg (679KB, 2339x1560px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_081115~2.jpg
679KB, 2339x1560px
Just won a 2017 grizzley 700 fully loaded with big beefy tires plow and winch at a Christmas party.
The bike was $15000 canadian after tax.
I have an offer on it for $10000 best offer I had on it after a week
I make 60 -70 k a year
I have 7000 in credit card debt I'm slowly paying off
With car payments and other bills and habits I'm not putting much away in the bank.
I want a house in 2017
I have 15k in rsps I can use towards my first house.
if you were in my shoes would you sell the bike and put it on the debt and keep 3k for what ever and use the rsps for the house
sell the bike and use the 10k on a down payment don't use rsps and pay off debt slowely
keep the bike use rsps for house slowly pay off debts
no pic of the wheeler.. being stored a family members house cause apt living?
no I don't vape
>>
>>16271198
Nigger pay off your debt before you buy a house. Refinance your car to get lower payments after clearing your debt, and then use the money saved towards a down payment for a house.

You're fucking dumb.
>>
wait to get a better offer than 10 grand. then pay off bills. What the hell is rsps?
>>
How do you have 7k in credit card debt? Dont get low balled on the bike, keep paying your shit then sell it for 12k or more, pay your cc debt so you dont fuck your credit, put other in bank and forget about the house in 2017 ma man if you're not putting much away with a 60k salary then you can't afford it
>>
>getting into debt ever
Moron
>>
>>16271866
>>16272515
this

i've been broke at times but never a day in my life have I been in debt
>>
>>16271866

This. Just sell it and do your best to get debt free.
Everyone needs money for his life and with debt your bank owns a good part of your life anon.
>>
>>16272521
>>16272515

You've never had a credit card? You've never bought a new car? You don't have a student loan? You don't own a house?

Can you verify that you have any established credit history before we let you lecture us on personal finance?
>>
>>16272800

Idiot, there's a difference between a student loan, a car loan and a personal loan. Having credit card debt is different, unless what he meant is that he has 7k in loan debt.
>>
>>16272957
There's also a difference between having ZERO debt, which was implied.

ZERO debt is bad. You need a method of establishing a payment history, to show creditors you know how to pay your bills m8.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.