[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents are buying me a car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bestgiftever.png (59KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
bestgiftever.png
59KB, 277x182px
Basically my folks are buying me a car. I'm almost 25 and they are insisting they get me one, and I am very honored. They have good relations with the Honda dealers in our town because they just bought one super recently and have family works who work their. They really want to go new and say it isn't an issue but I can help but say to just buy a based used certified one. Anyone have experience with Hondas? What's good to get. Basically all I care about is gas and room. I believe Honda started to use CVT'S after 2014 so lets look at models from 2012-2014 so I can avoid the mystery that is the CVT. For reference I have also looked at Hyundai plantar touring's as well as that mazda van wagon thing. Most importantly I really don't want them to be burdened with any kind of high dealership fees or anything. I'm still kinda uncomfortable with them making such a large purchase for me.
>>
sorry Hyundai Elantra* Touring is what I meant.
>>
Get the 16/17 accord v6
>>
>>16271024
Just got an infiniti 2015 q40 CPO for the price of a new civic that parents wanted to get. I regret nothing.
>>
>>16271053
These don't come up too often in my neighborhood and when they do its almost never certified. A lot of the private school kids in my neighborhood have them and never maintain them and or hellashit them up. By the time it gets back to the dealer for sale its basically in the pre-owned under 10,000 lot
>>
>>16271084
Manual CRZ, fun,economic,reliable commuter
>>
>>16271176
I love the idea of this car. Its a shame its a hybrid...I cant imagine why the hell they would do that for a car like this. I need juusst a touch more room though. Good idea though.
>>
>>16271042
This. V6 accord or manual Civic (preferably SI)
>>
>>16271024
Can you afford to buy a car yourself? Do you already have one? What's wrong with it? If there's nothing wrong with it just refuse them.
>>
>>16271199
I like the idea of a civic. I was also looking at the crv for space and its about the same size as a civic in length.
>>
>>16271224
I have not owned a car. They promised to purchase me one when I graduated uni but I kinda just though it was that thing parents do etc etc. While in uni I started to work at some small fitness gym and have access to a vehicle there to run small errands and pick up barbells and transport the spin bikes to be repaired etc etc. Just never got around to it since I sometimes bring it home and whatnot.
>>
>>16271242
canada or europe?
if canada, civic for 4-5k.
if europe, twingo.
>>
>>16271312
usa.
>>
I would go with the crv. A base one at that. They are decent little crossovers and have good resale value as well as easy on the pockets for gas. Plenty of room to grow into since your 25 and a family may be right around the corner and if not plenty of room for weekend get a ways
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.