[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Find a flaw.
>>
No ABS, seat belts or airbags
10/10 death trap.
>>
Tacky, abundance of details taking place of actual styling, poor proportions.
Morgan and De La Chapelle do it better.
>>
It's not fast enough for me. Has to go at least 150mph before I'd smell it. Plus zero protection for driver like another anon said. Also shit interior color choice.
>>
>>16270769
It's an Excalibur. It's probably got a big block chevy or an ls motor and can hit those speeds
>>
>>16270644
poor imitation.
>>
>>16270769
>>16270803
>WANTING to go 150mph in THAT thing

why are you suicidal?
>>
>>16270803
Pretty sure it's a corvette motor.
>>
>>16270814
>>
>>16270826
That's the same as what I said

>>16270814
Look at the tires, it wouldn't be terrible. Aero would be pretty fucky tho
>>
>>16270668
>no seatbelt
False.
Photo is taken in France. All cars must have proper seatbelts to be registred and allowed on the road UNLESS they are old enough to be in the classic/collectible category, which 70s Excaliburs aren't.
it either has a shitty two-points strap on the hip or it's not road legal.
(that said, it's also parked on a forbidden spot, so you never know, maybe the guy just doesn't give a shit)
>>
no well known badge so you can't badgewhore
>>
Is that Roushe?
>>
>>16270814
>why are you suicidal?
Not being suicidal when driving
>>
>>16270644

wtf are those HVAC vents coming out of the sides?
>>
>>16270834
>oh please don't say the same thing I said, I want to feel special
>>
File: 2009-8-13_CrossEyedWeb-Large[1].jpg (50KB, 750x569px) Image search: [Google]
2009-8-13_CrossEyedWeb-Large[1].jpg
50KB, 750x569px
>>16270759
>Morgan
>>
File: oldtimertrend.com.jpg (297KB, 1823x953px) Image search: [Google]
oldtimertrend.com.jpg
297KB, 1823x953px
check this site
>>
>>16271467
The Aero was a scam to bring in more money by using name recognition and gullible rich customers.
It worked like clockwork and paid the development of the Three-Wheeler
>>
Can't turn.

>>16270668
Ever heard of a motorcycle??
>>
>no ecoboost
>>
>>16270668
>No ABS
Are you a pussy?
>>
File: l_redcoupe12.jpg (534KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
l_redcoupe12.jpg
534KB, 1000x666px
It would be okay if it were an original faux retro design like the Australian Devaux, but it's a straight up Mercedes ripoff.
>>
>>16271314
I'm with this guy. However homicidal is more like it. Lots of engine bay in that thing. Could easily fit a v8 or maybe a v10 with some minor alterations.
>>
File: oh god what is happ.png (209KB, 303x504px) Image search: [Google]
oh god what is happ.png
209KB, 303x504px
>>16270644
Why is this man being sucked into a water bottle?
>>
>>16271962
What the fuck

also
>carrying a purse
>wearing women's shoes
>>
>>16271970
Meet the average parisian.
That's a travelling bag, not a purse.
But yeah, it's one of the least practical bags to carry arround. You're supposed to fill that, put it in you car's trunk or under your train seat, that's it.
As for the shoes, they are pretty tacky men's shoes, think the sort of shoes you'd wear with a suit, except with a retarded silver buckle because it's Paris, you've got to be a fag if you live there.
I hate Paris so fucking much.
>>
Didn't Liberace have one of those?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.