[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pick a good driving instructor? should I just choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1434401435289.png (470KB, 459x413px) Image search: [Google]
1434401435289.png
470KB, 459x413px
How do I pick a good driving instructor? should I just choose the one with the most 5 star reviews on google?
>>
>>16270474

ask your older brother or classmates you underage goof
>>
Assuming you're in burgerland, look up "defensive" driving schools. They will teach you good habits to avoid being in collisions by compensating for other people's stupidity.

Classes will be expensive but depending on who insures you it should get you a nice discount.
>>
>>16270474
What's a driving instructor?
>>
>>16270476
Brother and sis failed numerous times and got their license in their mid-20s. I'm 18 and I want to pass in the next 3 months

>>16270480
>assuming you're burgerland
UK
>>
>>16270569
someone that teaches you how to drive and pass your driving test
>>
>>16270474
>driving instructor
LOL, THAT'S ACTUALLY A THING?!?!?!?

What are you, a 40 year old Asian woman whose never seen a car before?
>>
>>16271041
do you feel better after posting that?
>>
>>16270474
Just play GTA and Initial D

>learn how to avoid cars in high speed, learn to dodge cars on opposite side of traffic

>learn more about handling in initial d just without other car
>>
>>16271041
All human beings should be run through a rigorous instruction course, by law, before being allowed anywhere near a road. Sadly this is not the case and it fucking shows with all the absolute retards that everyone on this board has to fucking dodge on a daily basis.
>>
>>16271041
t.crashedburger
>>
>>16271041
In the UK you don't get a driving instructor to learn to drive. You can do that with your dad or whoever in under a day if you give a shit about cars. You get a driving instructor to teach you to pass the test.

The examiners are looking for specific things that you wouldn't do normally like check your mirrors in a specific order, leave huge gaps, never give the car anything that even vaguely resembles beans ect.

Mate of mine who thought he was the dogs bollocks at driving said he didn't need an instructor and just went out driving with his dad. His dad taught him to do shit like J turns (i.e. things that won't help you pass a driving test). I told him that he should spend a few hours with an instructor just before his test so he knows what he actually needs to do.

It was only after his 5th failed test that he finally accepted defeat and took my advice. Passed 6th time. I passed 1st time. After you pass, everything that you were taught to do to pass your test goes out the window and you become a normal driver and not a robot.

The worst part about how our provisional licences and driving tests work is that you can't go on a motorway until you get your full licence. This means you end up with a car full of screaming 17 year old girls joining the motorway at 45mph
>>
>>16271041
You know why Americans are widely known as completely subhuman drivers, especially in relation to their general life standard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.