[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we have your average motorcyclist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: motorcycle.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Here we have your average motorcyclist.
>>
motorcyclist who park on the sidewalk deserve to have their bikes kicked over
>>
>>16268233
>>16268243
>being this same fag and salty he had to look for a spot
I park out of the way in large patios like that all the time. It's not a fucking sidewalk. It doesn't stop anyone. It keep niggers from stealing your bike. It keeps a space free. If it rains it keeps it out of the rain. What's your problem? Did someone on a Harley embarrass your shit box?
>>
>>16268292
ITT: bike fags think they're cool
>>
I don't see a problem. But I would worry that someone would fuck it up, or betty's shitty kids would ram their cart into it or something
>>
>>16268292
Gtfo Fonzie
>>
At my walmart there's this enclave near the entrance where the employees tend to smoke.
It's out of the way and no one fucks with my shit.
I even leave my backpack on it and it's never been stolen.
>>
>>16268233
Would you rather we take up a whole space in the lot? We're trying to do everyone a favor by getting the fuck out of the way.
>>
Watch out your talking about the Am shift regional manager of the nuts and bolts section of lowes. Be careful
>>
>>16268233
Asides from my college, I don't know anywhere with motorcycle spots.

Just today I saw a car in a garage come into a spot at speed. If there were a motorcycle there hidden the moron would have definitely hit it.
>>
3 of the people I work with ride motorcycles and sometimes I ride my enduro to work. I work at discount tire and we park on the sidewalk behind the store that customers can walk on to get to the rest of the plaza were in. Just like that, our bikes are hugging the wall. No one bothers our shit.
>>
ITT bikers think they are special snowflakes. You autists are worse than cyclists.
>>
>>16268648
You seem mad, did mummy and daddy not let you have a motorcycle?
>>
>>16268233
Okay, explain this to me.
I don't get it.
Would you rather see an open parking spot only to see it's a tiny bike taking up the hole thing, but only when you actually was close enough to turn in on that spot, or a bike where it doesn't take up space for vehicles that are designed for the CAR parking spots.

You also get a good look at it when you walk in.
>>
>>16268243
>>16268233
samecunt mad that a motorcycle is tucked out of the way.
What were you going to use that space for?
>>
>>16268648
>jealous he can't park literally anywhere
>>
>>16268648
Kys, i dont ride a motor cycle- dont know how and dont ever care too but i find literally nothing wrong with op image
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.