[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

car broken into - nothing stolen but sense of security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chiccen breest.jpg (27KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
chiccen breest.jpg
27KB, 286x395px
Well it wasn't broken into. I'm sure I just didn't lock the car.
Live in Suburbia with no crime rate and little density so can't be a hobo. They tore up the front part of my cab and didn't touch the mess in the extended cab in the back.

Things that they glanced over and didn't steal:
Five Dollar Bill
Dashboard Camera
Few cartridges
Tyre repair kit
Brand new spark plugs and wires
Everything in my tool box
$60 Leather binder plus
Insurance and mortgage information

What gives? Were they just searching for my keys?
>>
>>16260312
They are looking for electronics. My gps ipod and one sub got stolen. You could tell it was dumb niggers because they couldn't figure out how to get the other sub out and they didn't steal my $100 tool set which was brand new.
>>
>>16260339
Ah, that's a relief, then. They ripped out my emergency $10 from my leather binder and didn't take that so I was worrying they might commit some identity fraud with my Driver's license, registration, mortgage, and some client info.

I had like a total of $300 worth of tools in the back and like $100 work/winter boots and was surprised when they were still there.
I guess they just wouldn't want to carry such large objects and clearly look suspect to people.
>>
I had my car broken into twice. First time was moving to my neighborhood and being new from a good place I left my car unlocked. I came out to every door and hatch wide open. Nothing seemed taken initially but later found out my Swiss gear backpack was gone. Second time was my window was smashed but no entry was made. I think it was my old landlord since I just moved down the street a year later.
>>
>>16260312
Just because the documents are there. doesnt mean they dont have the information
>>
>>16260517
I know. See the second post >>16260432
where I outline my worry:
>worrying they might commit some identity fraud with my Driver's license, registration, mortgage, and some client info.

It possible?
>>
my band van was broken into and $1000's of gear was stolen

nice guy theives only broke the quarterglass to get in so that's something
>>
>>16260535
>>16260517
>thinking nigs are capable of identity fraud by using driver's license, registration, and mortgage information
w e w
>>
>>16260312
I live in a safe white neighbourhood in a safe white town in a safe white part of Canada and people on my street still get their car jumped a couple times a year

nothing to do but lock your shit, they wont bother trying to break in since it defeats the point of a quick in/out raid for ipods/gps etc
>>
>>16260432
So was it $5 or $10 that they left behind?
>>
>>16261105
Yeah it was my fault. I was just moving it out onto the street to get my other car out and was in a hurry. The only thing that sketched me out is that they removed the five dollar bill but didn't take it.

Oakville?
>>
>>16261137
Five dollar bill with two toonies and a few quarters in the ashtray / cupholder.

The five dollar bill was removed from the leather book and shifted into the passenger seat and the coins were untouched.

Why wouldn't they just take the fiver?
>>
>>16260548
Oother Realm?
>>
File: 1478366432052.jpg (83KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478366432052.jpg
83KB, 407x600px
Back around college I knew some aquaintances that did a lot of car robbing.

Got caught red-handed with like 6 GPS units, a bunch of watches, some coke, 10 ipad tablets, and a gun.

It was 1 felony per GPS. They fucked.
>>
>>16261472
Did they get charged?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.