[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (282KB, 1689x949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1689x949px
>>
>British engineering
>>
>>16258496
What's the shame? The Ferrari is lighter and has more power, and the Porsche got AWD so it has more traction and it also has 4 wheel steering for better cornering.
>>
>>16258539
P3
>>
The real shame is in what Grand Tour turned out to be.
>>
>>16258548
>it turned out to be Top Gear Season 18+
shock
>>
>cheapest car is the fastest while being the best equipped too
will Ferrari fanboys ever recover?
>>
>>16258566
>Muh 2 tenths
>918 "cheap"
>>
>>16258572
ferrari fanboy so mad he forgot how to read
>>
>>16258566
It's also the worst looking, and won by minuscule .2 of a second despite having four-wheel drive and actual electric engine instead of a KERS.
>>
>>16258589
And being 30% heavier and having 10% less power.
Porsche know their shit, can't deny that.
>>
>>16258589
>It's also the worst looking

that's like your opinion man
for me it's the best looking one because it's not as ridiculous as the other two
and i don't even like how the porsches look but compared to ferrari and mclaren it's still the best

>and won by minuscule .2 of a second despite having four-wheel drive and actual electric engine instead of a KERS.

winning is winning
if the awd and actual electric engine is so great then ferrari should done so too
>>
It's funny that Chris Harris was faster than some hotshot hotshoe.
Even without the special snowflake tires, he set faster times in all 3 cars.
>>
>>16258830
harris was doing rolling start, top gear was from a stand still

and if they didn't use one set of tires then the P1 had a huge advantage
>>
>>16258830
The special snowflake tires were OEM. TGT didn't use those.
>>
>>16258541
Slick
>>
>>16258844
Harris set his times without the track tire. He set one additional time with the track tire as an experiment.
>>
>>16258830
Post his times
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.