[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do BMW drivers have a bad reputation in general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why do BMW drivers have a bad reputation in general?
>>
Because they drive like assholes?
>>
>>16253780
fpbp
>>
Because they spend so much buying the car itself but cheap out when it comes to buying the optional indicators package
>>
>>16253776
They attract low class people who've ran into a bit of money.
>>
>>16253776
I think audi drivers are starting to steal their reputation, at least where I live, they drive like shit.
>>
>>16253827
This, audifags are the absolute worst drivers, always tailgating like the motherfuckers they are.
>>
>>16253780
What makes them drive like assholes while in a BMW?
>>
>>16253827
My bad experiences are usually with Audis and Volvos. Very rarely with BMWs, despite it being the third most sold brand in my country.
>>
>>16253904
>BMWs
>third most sold brand in my country.
What country you live in? Germany?
>>
>>16253906
Norway. I think it's a fairly recent thing, though. Mostly because they have started offering good electric and hybrid vehicles which get some pretty large tax breaks.

1. Volkswagen
2. Toyota
3. BMW
4. Ford
>>
>>16253900
They drive like assholes anyway, they simply prefer BMW because it reinforces their desired presence as a car of people that drive like assholes.
>>
>>16253776
It not just BMW drivers I've noticed.

I live near a really rich area of my country and every time I see a big fancy german SUV, they never have snow tires on. The sedans and coupes usually do, but never the SUVS.

Is it becayuse they think "muh suv, dont need no snow tires anymore"? Its annoying because I got hit by a bitch without them some winters back. Whats the fucking point in buying a lifted AWD suv if you aren't gonna go the length and put on proper fucking tires?
>>
>>16253776
7 Series drivers are okay.
>>
>>16253780

/thread

Though they're moving on to Audis now.
>>
>>16253776
Write your own material Gaskings :^)

Anyway, where I live the worst shit drivers are boiracer shits in riced Golfs and misc VWs (usually younger guys) and middle age crisis cucks whose wife won't let them buy a muscle/sports car rolling on luxo barges or large engined sedans.
>>
Because you suck and we hate you.
>>
>>16253776

they're driven by middle management types

https://hbr.org/2014/11/why-middle-managers-are-so-unhappy
>>
File: sss.jpg (201KB, 1473x706px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
201KB, 1473x706px
>>16253776
turks, eastern european cretins and other subhuman savages.

https://youtu.be/SrsmQpMX5bg
>>
So now that we have the 2 (and 1) series, who are worse shithead drivers: 1/2 or 3/4 series drivers?

t. BMW motorcycle rider
>>
Because they're so inpractical to own due to poor reliability and expensive costs that the only ppl who buy them tend to be obsessed with status/appearance moreso than other drivers, and are thus greater narcissists.

They've done studies and the most aggressive Stop light intersection cutting behavior and stuff is by BMW drivers.

The brand attracts narcissists who drive like assholes on the road to prove their superiority etc.
>>
My country's shitty drivers top 3:

>volvo (mostly the v40's)
>audi
>renault

The v40 is a popular normie lease-car with a little bit of power so alot of people drive like maniacs with these things on the highways
>>
>>16253776
Dunno about other anons but where I live they're super popular and even poorfags somehow get a loan for them just so they can say they drive a bmw.

They're shit because
>a ton of people drive them ie normalfags think they're rich
>99% will get the auto transmission
>what are indicators
>generally drive like they passed their test yesterday
>until you pass them or get on the outermost lane
>then they fucking floor it and turn it into a race
>won't stop tailgating until you change lanes
Almost as bad as vans fuck.
>>
Because they are
>>
>>16253780
//tread
>>
>>16253776
Because every time there is a traffic jam on the highway its always some asshole who was screwing around and drove him bmw off the road or into a median.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.