[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got fucked with tonight, what d/o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1951.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Alright, so here is the story (with no embellishments) as accurate as I can recall it. I'm not giving myself any positive spin because I want the best advice I can get.

I got off work from my second job at Dominos trying to save up money to see my girlfriend in Colorado over the holidays. I went and bought a black and mild from circle K and went down to a boat launch by the river to smoke it. Listened to some classic rock and enjoyed it. During this time a newer (2013ish?) Dodge Ram 3500 dually pulled up. It sat watching me.

Once I got done I went and threw the butt away (because trash is ugly) and got in my car. I did a circle of the parking lot where the truck was parked in the middle and went to the the exit. The truck the followed me.

I started driving on a main drag in my city and was doing the speed limit while staying in my lane. The truck followed me the entire way. I did several turns with the truck still behind me and went to a Walmart parking lot because I was getting nervous.

I pulled into one side of an isle in a well-lit section and sat for a few moments with the truck still there. I the drove behind some cars and pulled in front of the truck and blocked him in so I could get his plates (out of state). I then left with him following me and jumped on the interstate with him still following me. I went to the north end of the city and a few miles later I got pulled over by the cops saying who got a call from the truck saying that "I was driving erratically".

Officer was polite and after I explained my side of the story he took my registration, license, and insurance, for him to check. He said I was doing 10 over at some points but it was understandable given I was being followed. He came back and let me go.

What the fuck, /o/?
>>
there are always some dickheads who have to much freetime and like to fuck others. dont worry and go on
>>
>>16247948
I'm filing a police report if it matters at all. More than anything else I want to thank the officer for being chill.
>>
>>16247928
find somewhere where you can sit (safely) and stare the fucker down. Like a crash rail right in front of him. If he doesn't fuck off take a photo of his car and drive off. Still following? Call the police if he is.

what I would have done at least
>>
>>16247928
you were smoking a black and mild. the only people who smoke those are niggers and stoners. he was probably some prick with too much time on his hands and thought you were the latter. "driving erratically" was him trying to get you busted for a DUI for weed you obviously didn't smoke.

think about it for a second. who the fuck goes down to a river to smoke a fucking black and mild and listen to foghat or jethro tull or whatever? anyone with half a brain would assume you were smoking weed.
>>
>>16248111
also, maybe there was a good reason for it. for all you know his daughter got killed by a driver stoned out of his gourd and he's on a personal mission to get people who smoke weed and drive off the streets. or something. there may be a perfectly reasonable backstory behind it that you're just not going to ever get. on the other hand, maybe he is just a prick who has too much time on his hands.
>>
>>16248118
>I'm poor but white and going to school.

Also it was Neil Young lol.

Idk, they were like twenties and one of them got out and drove around me in the motorized scooter thing you find at Walmart.

I appreciate you playing devils advocate and giving a second perspective though.
>>
>>16248134
>one of them got out and drove around me in the motorized scooter thing you find at Walmart
that's fucking hilarious honestly.
>>
>its just a prank bro
>>
>>16248118
>implying its ever perfectly reasonable to perform vigilante justice by means of stalking and inflicting gross paranoia on other people

OP should have just open fired on that piece of shit after he followed him for the first 5 minutes. In todays society, shit escalates pretty quickly. If cuckmaster duallybitch wants to fuck with people without probable cause, he can reap whatever outcome may come his way.

I can't fucking stand people with nothing better to do than fuck with others on the road. Kill them all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.