[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best work trucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Best contractor/utility truck on the market, g/o/ys? For me it has to be the F-Super Duty series, its all I've ever used and has never failed me (to an extent).

That being said I'm willing to listen to RAM fags and GMC proponents correct me if I am wrong. I'm a great plumber and a pretty good carpenter, but automotive mechanics isn't my strongest point.
>>
>>16245014
You're not going to have to dig deep into your brand new truck on the regular. That's what a warranty is for.
i.e. it doesn't matter, just pick what you like.
>>
>>16245035
Best engine with regards to Ford/Ram/Chevy?
>>
Sprinter
>>
>>16245235
Trueno
>>
File: IMG-20150323-WA0002.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150323-WA0002.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
Any cabover oughta do it
>>
>>16245062
most of the ford gassers are pretty shit. Can't go wrong with a chevy 350. that's about the extent of my knowledge.
>>
>>16245014
Ford Rangers, well for a while.

boy was i wrong tho... the thirst for a bigger truck surfaced weeks after driving this slow turd. A truck is not meant to be that small.

I plan to upgrade to a F150 or a Silverado eventually but money is tight and right now christmas and plane tickets are bleeding my wallet dry.

Seriously fuck the Christmas season
>>
File: diesel-2012.jpg (85KB, 792x509px) Image search: [Google]
diesel-2012.jpg
85KB, 792x509px
>>16245014
>plumber & carpenter
self employed?
buy a new ford or ram cummins diesel, put your name on the side. Write it off on your taxes. Do all the maintenance!!!!!! Dont drive it unless its for work. when it breaks down, get it to the best diesel mechanic you can find(not necessarily a dealer), ship it if you have to, write all that shit off too.
'Merica

im a ford guy too, but i like a cummins engine.
>>
>>16246260
The new 6.2 is actually really good, so is the old 6.8
>>
OP if you're lucky, try to look for the government vehicles. For example, GSA.

These fleet vehicles are looked after pretty well
>>
>>16245014
For plumbing, my dad got a brand new Ram van. It's honestly awesome. I can't vouch for quality but the usefulness and space of the back of it is amazing. Very well lit and tall, being 6'4" and all
>pic kinda related. Lightning is bright like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.