[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aztek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg (13KB, 280x176px) Image search: [Google]
2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg
13KB, 280x176px
Any suggestions on how to get the most money for a piece of Crap car? I have an aztek that still runs but has a long list of small things it would need done to it. Trying to find a way to get at least a thousand out of it.
>>
>at least a thousand
>it runs
You're already done, go list it for $1,400

Hell it's an Aztec, list for $2,400
>>
Wash it, hoover it, generally make it look nice. Fix any easy stuff, because not even being arsed to put the fourth hubcap back on (for example) doesn't really signal that it's been well maintained.
In short, make pretend you're going to dinner with your in-laws for the first time: Clean and sorted, but not flash.
>>
which one do you have?
do you have the tent?
>>
>>16243655
This. Go borrow a heat gun, shop vac and air compressor. Use vinyl polish wipes on interior trim, replace damage trim with eBay pulloffs. Steam out all stains, spray fabric with fabric softener. Use heat gun to revive faded plastic and trim.
>>
>one thousand dollars
unless its a rusting pile of shit that wont even move under its own power chances are you can get away with asking 2000 and then taking whatever offer they give you.
>>
200k miles, mismatch bumper, and where i live everyone is either wealthy or poverty, no in between
>>
>>16243762
Clean the interior and list for $1,500.
>>
>>16243762
Try to sell it further away
>>
say it was used in breaking bad as stunt car #2 sprinkle some fake blue meth and some chem equipment, shoop a pick of it with actors frame it. then start bidding
>>
Am I the only one to think the Aztek will one day become a collectors item? We've seen shitty commuter cars become collectors items before, such as the AMC Pacer, why not the quirky Aztek?
>>
>>16244218
Fucking market it as Walter White's car from Breaking Bad
>>
Where you at OP, details?

I might be interested.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.