[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: z.jpg (151KB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
151KB, 1366x769px
Opinions?
>>
Nah
>>
File: stubby.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stubby.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>16243320

muh dik
>>
>>16243320
cant wait for fresh batch of Corvette BTFO images.
we had overheating, oil leaks, cant turn, wonder what GM screwed up now.
>>
I want it to do well. Just once.

No overheating, no oil spills, no crashes, no laptimes that had to be retested due to fucked up suspension settings, no engines lunching at 100km. I'm not a GM guy, but I really like the Grand Sport and god damn do need new memes.

BTFO Nissan forever pls
>>
Judging from the wing, they are going for the Nismo and the snek.

One advantage they have over them is they can get all the data from them and study them for application in corvette, which is what honda did with the GTR and what ford did with the camaro Z/28
>>
File: 1443328017895.jpg (78KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
1443328017895.jpg
78KB, 880x558px
>>16244513
they're going for the nismo

looking out their track history (lmao) they won't get far
>>
>>16243320
What is different?

They added a mustache and hood bulge?
>>
>>16244536
They added a bulge in my pants.
>>
>>16243487
>>
>>16244515
>looking out their track history (lmao) they won't get far

Funny enough, that's what people said after the GT40s failed to finish LeMans in '64 and '65, and look how that turned out.
>>
>>16244654
except ford is a successful good car company who has won le mans and hasn't gone bankrupt

gm is the exact opposite
>>
With the new front bumper, I can predict that the cooling won't be a real issue. I'm blaming the front grille for the cause of overheating in the C7, GS, and Z06.
>>
>>16244865
>shills are this desperate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.