[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/polo/ sings: Gas Gas Gas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: polo.png (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
polo.png
247KB, 600x600px
New thread, last one died

As a part of a winterball date with /pol/, we're doing joint /pol/ and /o/ singing. The song chosen for this occasion is Gas Gas Gas by Manuel (works well with both boards).

Link to song in HQ: http://finaldistance.net/mp3/repertoire/lossy/Manuel%20-%20Gas%20Gas%20Gas.mp3

A couple of things since there's probably going to be a couple of newfriends:
If you wanna say whatever the fuck you want before/after the song, go for it but make it short.
You can hum to the melody inbetween singing if you want to.
You can post pics of your cars if you want to be included in either a slideshow or a collage - but only if you actually contributed. Car sounds are also welcome.
If you happen to be a college music major dropout, you can play an instrument to the music. If there's enough of you savants, I'm gonna make a 4chan's got talent version with only instruments and our beautiful voices.
It's done when it's done. Usually I wait a week for all the submissions to pop up in the drive then take a few days depending on how busy I am with real life stuff to finish syncing mixing and uploading.
Since the number of contributors expected is higher than usual, some quality control will be put into use. I won't use any potato mic contributions. Sorry guys, quality > quantity. Make sure that the file doesn't have the song in the background, too - only vocals. Try putting a sock over the mic to eliminate popping

ARTISTS WANTED. If you want to make a fan art for this, by all means go for it.

Record your entry with your program of choice (built-in sound recorder, Audacity, whatever) and upload it to this Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6wJrWT-Vs_yM0lsNkRubnAxTWc

And most importantly: have fun!

Playlist with previous editions of /o/ sings: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_aWpgGiAipWqTgMgB59wqdJHPo42OPJP

If there's enough interest, we could also do Shadilay or The Top.

R E A D T H E F U C K I N G O P
>>
File: Cover Art.png (2MB, 1429x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Cover Art.png
2MB, 1429x1186px
Official Cover Art
>>
>weebshit

>>>/a/spergers
>>
File: nano.png (985KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
nano.png
985KB, 1000x1100px
>>16243049
Fight me faggot
>>
>>16243049
>LEAF

>>>/oven/
>>
Okay fags this thread is pointless I'm currently working on the project so no more contributions will be accepted. I don't know if som new janny hates me or what but my ISP, IP range or country is still blocked due to """abuse""". I'll try to post the finished thing from my mobile or my mate's computer in about 4 hours.
>>
>>16243125
Good lad. Hope you dont catch 2nd hand autism from the clips we put up
>>
>>16243125
just go and talk to the mods on IRC. I wish I had uploaded something.
>>
>>16243296
you had enough time desu.
be ready for the next one.
>>
File: canyoufindthehiddentextnigger?.png (2MB, 1429x1186px) Image search: [Google]
canyoufindthehiddentextnigger?.png
2MB, 1429x1186px
>>16243014
no
>>
>>16243125
Pozdrowienia ze śluńska. Dobra robota familijo.
>>
>>16243125
>I don't know if som new janny hates me or what but my ISP, IP range or country is still blocked due to """abuse""".

I applied for a janitor just to see what will happen, and the same thing happened to me too. Luckily enough, I did it from a friends PC and he doesn't browse on 4chan.

So yeah, they don't like you anymore.
>>
File: 1452120691165.jpg (684KB, 1434x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1452120691165.jpg
684KB, 1434x1434px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xwDdcf-Zrg

glorious
>>
>>16243796
Fuck off with your gay ass yellow
>>
>>16244537
fucking glorious.
>>
>>16244537
toppest of keks
>>
>>16244537
was it posted to /pol/ yet?
>>
>>16243296
I just talked to ome and appearently they don't have access to those kind of bans. He told me to wait it out. I guess keep an eye out on my channel on weekend if it doesn't go away. Or subscribe hehe shameless shilling
>>16244493
I bet it's that yellow punto cuck who's been bullying me for some time now. That or hirojewki wants me to buy a pass
>>16243947
Pozdrowienia ze śląsko-pomorskiego
>>16245134
Not sure
>>
File: 1472511688192.gif (892KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
1472511688192.gif
892KB, 200x317px
>>16244537
>>
>>16245213
Will you make duos as well?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.