[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...I'm confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: water.jpg (366KB, 1350x500px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
366KB, 1350x500px
>>
>settling for anything less than ULTRA PLATINUM
the choice is clear, OP
>>
Additives.
>>
>>16242536
go buy redline instead
>>
>>16242536
i really want that black bottle for my car. my bitch engine bay seems like its gonna catch on fire, its always ridicuously hot. fucking vw trying to package everything together
>>
>>16242796

Just get the 6pack, it's only $25 after rebate right now

https://www.amazon.com/Pennzoil-550040865-6PK-Ultra-Platinum-Synthetic/dp/B00JMCCGDQ?th=1
>>
>>16242536
>filename
I kekd
>>
As long as you change it like you should, it really doesn't fucking matter
>>
File: Duff_lite_&_dry.png (268KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Duff_lite_&_dry.png
268KB, 500x381px
>>16242536
Doesnt matter
>>
>>16243469
perfect image
>>
>>16243469
Hahahaha I remember laughing a good hour at this back in the days.
Thank you anon this is the perfect picture for this thread.
>>
>>16242536
Pennzoil's regular full synthetic is the platinum. But the ULTRA was their limited quantity release which has more detergents and buffer. The BEST price is the 5 quart jug at walmart.com and the shipping cost is FREE if you have it sent to your local walmart retail store. Then you go to their pickup counter.

One online oil forum (URL listed in a past /o/ thread to the specific article) had posts (with pictures) showing how pennzoil platinum ULTRA cleaned the inside of his engine. For example, the inside wall of the valve cover had that dark glaze coating. But time lapse photos across the months showed the dark glaze was cleaned off. People remarked seeing was believing.

There are 2 types of synthetic oils. One is type 3 that is refined out of existing oils. The type 4 oils are 100% all new created by molecular synthesis which is pennzoil platinum. As with top tier gasoline, the pennzoil platinum oils seem to have more detergent than the competitors. Is that good to have more detergent? Since the total oil package is 100%, if a greater percentage is detergent, that means less of that oil package is the base stock oil.

Anyways, walmart.com gave me the best price by far for my platinum ultra purchases. They do run out of stock at times since platinum ultra seems to be a sort of limited edition oil product.

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14985876/#q14985876

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15515997/castrol-vs-mobil-vs-quaker-state#p15562761

540Rat's Oil Database (tested at 230 degrees fahrenheit):
https://540ratblog.wordpress.com/
>>
Just use synthetic Rotella. Marketing hype is for assholes
>>
Nobody else using Super Techâ„¢?
>>
>>16243954
>Super Techâ„¢

SuperTech synthetic at $17.95 for 5 quarts.
Brand name synthetic at $23.99 for 5 quarts.

I'd go with the brand name due to its superior additive package. The price difference is spread across quite a few months, so that makes it pretty small. I wonder if that 540RAT guy can be convinced to put in SuperTech just as a reference point for comparison purposes.....
>>
>>16242830
>10w30 12$ more
>No 5w40

reeeeeeee
>>
>>16243469
Saved.
>>
>>16243469

Why not just use French fry oil then?

Why are absurd abstractions treated as meaningful arguments?
>>
>>16245241
French fry oil wasn't one of the choices.

Why do dipshits try to complicate things?
>>
>>16245241
Joan of Arc was one of the earliest french fries.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.