[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /o/ like driving in their state? I live in tennessee-i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Does /o/ like driving in their state? I live in tennessee-i can be in mountains in 20 minutes or a decent sized city in 20 minutes, NO emissions, shit tons of old cars. I used to hate it until i really got into driving. I live in a suburb, I can take a right outta my street and be in town or a left and within 5 minutes in the twisties on a blunt ride without a cop in sight.

/o/ needs to move to gods country

Pic related is the dragons tail, I havnt been myself but its about an hour away. My car buds like to go.
>>
found a 3 mile gravel road w/ lots of turns from my house and do time trials at night. Love the delaware valley.
>>
>Houston
Fuck no. I hate it here. No fun roads, every road is shit, pot holes everywhere, dumb fucking drivers and a lot of traffic.
>>
I live in NOVA and it's nearly impossible to have fun driving. Speed traps everywhere, going 20 over is a reckless charge, etc. It's awful.
>>
>>16235297
That's not the tail of the Dragon you fucking asshat. Some bullshit in Romania is what you posted. Try again.
>>
>>16235303
Nice! My first wreck was in my 1st e30 on gravel tho.. it was in a graveyard must've been haunted.. nah i was being a fucking dumbass haha

>>16235304
That blows mate sounds flat and congested. I recently moved to chattanooga (20 mins away from where i mentioned earlier) for school. Downtown is SHIT narrow ass roads but I can be on a ridge or mountain within minutes.

Like I said I used to hate Tn but now im starting to thing the hilly east side of the state may be one of the best areas in the country for driving. At least Texas isn't super liberal lol
>>
>>16235326
Didn't think it looked right but googles the asshat. Regardless, where I live is getting gangbanged by mountains and the result is nothin but hills and curves inbetween
>>
>>16235297
>>16235326
>>16235366

Here ya go, even better
>>
File: CARELESS DRIVING KILLS.jpg (429KB, 1280x1510px) Image search: [Google]
CARELESS DRIVING KILLS.jpg
429KB, 1280x1510px
>Vermont
Too Gays everywhere, gravel roads, rolling hills, and empty highways. It's perfect.
>>
>>16235358
I'm kind of jealous. I live in GA, so I've gotta drive north for any fun roads. Have you hit the Cherohala Skyway yet? I hear that one's pretty fun and it isn't as crowded as Deal's.
>>
>>16235417
Never heard of it, whats it close too?

Ay! at least georgia has its own benefits. The south in general is the place to be for car lovers like us. If im not mistaken yal dont have to have titles in GA for cars older than what..like 1990ish?

I see so many sick older rides on atl craigslist that don't have titles so they're stuck in georgia it seems
>>
>>16235389

You shut your whore mouth.

There's no reason to move to Vermont, move along.
>>
>>16235381
>All those cars
I'll stick to the deserted moderately twisty farm roads near me.
>>
>>16235436
Yeah, it sucks here, everything is expensive, there's police on every road, and New York is much better (and right around the corner.) Go to New York instead.
>>
>>16235431
It's the highway heading west from Tellico Plains.

Yeah, there's always a lot of old rust buckets around my neck of the woods that would make for great project cars. Stuff like this:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5882987648.html
>>
>>16235436
Not him but I think they're one of the only remaining states without significantly fun-reducing gun laws. They are going down the shitter fast though because the only real city is extremely liberal.
>>
>Eastern WA

Nah.

This is the place to be if you like dirtbikes, ATVs, and jeeps. Not so much for anything else.
>>
>>16235358
Yea the road is 70% banked right angle turns and all downhill but i drive a slow fwd barge.
>>
>>16235452

Aye. There are sick roads in the mountains over there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.