[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Miata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478844532512.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1478844532512.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /o/, I have a question for you. I'm looking at buying a Miata but don't know much about them. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>>16235109
You don't "look at buying" a car you know nothing about.
>>
>>16236803
Yeah you're stupid. You too OP. Could have easily asked in the miata general

Miatas are gay though do not buy
>>
Not many non-miatafags know this - but they get extremely fucking hot in summer. There is no thermal insulation from the tunnel or firewall. At all.
>>
>>16236823
>buys car site unseen
>>
>>16236826
That's what I first noticed.
>Oh, I'll just put the top down
>Burnt to a crisp
>Oh, I'll just put the top back up
>Burnt to a crisp
>Why is one of my legs melting
>>
>>16236835
Worked out okay for me. That's how I got my current car
>>
>>16236826

fags love anal mucus
many essential oils are unlocked by heat
>>
>>16236844
You run a greater risk when you do that.
>>
>>16236847
Given that the miata=gay joke has more or less become very boring, I'd keep such knuckle-dragger tier jokes to yourself until you're a little better at them. Just a bit of advice to help you better yourself.
>>
>>16236851
Take a walk on the wild side
>>
>>16236858
It's not a joke so much as a sterotype. Maybe get some thicker skin before posting on 4chan. My friend has a miata and she loves it. The best part: she is a hairdresser.
>>
>>16236826
bullshit, I daily drove a stock 93 NA for 3 years and the only heat you can feel is from the transmission and you need to put your hand on the boot to feel it

there's a heat shield on the headers in stock form, maybe the one you drove had it removed
>>
>>16236823
This
>>
>>16235109
If you're OK with looking gay, Miatas are pretty fantastic driving cars. If you're insecure about the stereotype or want something faster but similar, check out the Honda S2k.
>>
>>16236877
I don't het the hairdresser stereotype. Every single one I know drives extremely boring shitboxes, except my current hairdresser who's gay as fuck and drives a Ram 1500. Closest I've seen would be a hairdresser with an MGF.
>>
>>16237005
it's just americans getting their culture from mass media as always

movies and cartoons have hairdressers and bimbos drive convertibles.
>>
>>16235109
Look for a 1999 NB with low miles and a good suspension. Preferably one that was set up for AutoX. That's what I did, and I've been driving mine for about 3 years. No regrets.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.