[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not get an R33.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Stock_R33_Tokyo.jpg (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Stock_R33_Tokyo.jpg
2MB, 1920x1280px
Convince me to not get an R33.
>>
>>16232571
You should mate. When I was stationed in Japan, everyone had R32s and R34s and R33s were rarely spotted. It makes you stand out from the crowd. Parts are easy to get (pretty much every part compatible with other skyline models), and they look pretty good with a decent kit.
>>
>>16232644
but R33s were rarely spotted*
Living in Japan for so long made me looze english skilz
>>
File: A Cat.png (261KB, 525x537px) Image search: [Google]
A Cat.png
261KB, 525x537px
Do you have the money to import one?
If yes, then do it.
If no, then don't.
I'm not very good at convincing people, and I kind of want you to have a Skyline so you can share pics of it on /o/.
>>
File: DSC_0072 - Copy.jpg (3MB, 3916x5890px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0072 - Copy.jpg
3MB, 3916x5890px
Do it cunt. I assume you're somewhere that they're legal. They're going to get a hell of a lot more expensive everywhere once they're importable in the US. I got mine in Australia for 5k earlier this year. Pic related.
>>
>heavy
>Paul walker ruined skylines

Just get a r32 mate
>>
R33's are too new to be imported in the US so the whole "1 MORE YEAR" tax isn't applied. (example, a 1992 R32 GT-R is expensive as TITS because next year it can be imported into the states)

Buy a regular dildo mid 90's R33 non GT-R. They're cheap and somewhat plentiful in Canada.

I really liked the 400R's from gran turismo 2, so I actually like the R33's
>>
If you're australian, theyre the commodore of the japanese car scene, everyone and their grandma has one and no one does them justice. Only get one if you're gonna actually put some effort in and get some nice wheels that actually fill the guards that arent Bob jane specials. Sick of seeing R33's with the shittiest Advanti wheels in something stupid like 18x7.5 +40, hovercar spec yo.
>>
>>16232819
unless you get a 33 GTR, then go wild, rare as fuck.
>>
>>16232571
Holy shit, new wallpaper.
>>
>>16232644
>When I was stationed in Japan
I wouldn't do it if I lived in the US desu
>>
>>16232571

theyre garbage boats, even here in Canada you rarely see any. everyone has R32 or R34 GTR. R34 GT-T are the big thing since you can get a manual with RB25 NEO for under 15k
>>
>>16235373
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
>>
Would it be really stupid to invest into buying a R33 GTR while they're not legal and sitting on it for 2 years till they are? I can get one for about 16k maple dollars. Any idea how much they'd go up? If it's anything like the r32s, there should be like a 30% price increase. I just don't want to blow my college money on a car that won't get me any return. I'm in Canada btw
>>
>>16232830
I would go for the GTR because I want ATTESA.
>>
I live in the USA and have a RB25DET swapped into my Nissa 240sx. It came from an R33.

Don't get involved with these cars unless you know what you are doing. They will need regular work as reslly random shit on them will start breaking until you finally get tired of incremental repairs and do a full rebuild. And unless you know your way around an engine you absolutely will be spending thousands more than any benchracer quotes you online parroting things they read about from illiterate drift missile owners.
>>
>>16235446
the rb25 neo makes a lot more power than the old rb25 in the r33
>>
>>16237520
10-20kw From factory for twice the price if not more.
>>
>>16232571
don't get one
>>
>>16237472
Urgh. Are you retarded?
The cables are a mess and it interferes with the steering input
>>
>>16237720
>Ugh, are you retarded? Why would you want the feature that makes a Skyline a Skyline instead of a six-cylinder Silvia
>>
>>16237720
The whole appeal of the GT-R is ATTESA. Otherwise you might as well get the GTS-T/GTT/GTS25t.
>>
>>16237915
Or an S15.
>>
>>16238320
Yeah that too, but the S15 maxes out at 2L I4. If you want I6 the Skyline is the way to go.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.