[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Jetta Sport 1.8T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2016 Jetta Sport TSI.png (566KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
2016 Jetta Sport TSI.png
566KB, 1280x600px
Is there a better economy sports car you can buy new at $21k?

>25/37 Fuel Economy
>170HP Turbo
>Premium interior. Decent exterior.
>FWD
>All the interior bells and whistles you really need.
>>
>>16230973
>economy
>sporty
pick one.

just get a civic for 3k or something actually sporty.
>>
>>16230973
Just lease or buy a cheap Jap car for 5k cash. There is no point in blowing 20k on a economy car
>>
>>16230973
Civic EX-T is better.
>>
>>16231042
no it's not. the new civic is shit and hideous.
>>
>>16231050
nuh uh
>>
>>16230973
how much is a GLI?

and how cheap can you get a GTI?

this is assuming you really want a VW, mind you. we're quickly approaching mustang territory.
>>
>>16230973
1971 Challenger R/T. Only $5k new.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 899x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 899x960px
>>16230973
>170 hp
>sport
>mfw
>>
>>16230973
I have a 2016 GLI, I test drove the Jetta sport and it felt anemic imo.
>>
>>16231127
rip gas money
>>
>>16230973
Its a super comfy car to drive in and its just fun and sport enough for me but there are better sporty car options for a bit more money.
>>
>>16230973
>>Premium interior
nice troll op
>>
>>16231370
Well no damn duh, the 2.0t in the GLI has nearly 40 horses on the 1.8t sport so.....

The Sport just exist as a way to buy the basic Jetta with the GLI options without the engine. Same suspension between the two actually.

Of course you could always tune the Sport if you really wanted too, but then you could also tune the GLI so it really depends on the price betwee nthe cars.

I got my 2015 sport with the lighting package, for the money paid, it was the best bang for the buck and the Bi-Xenon headlights and upgraded MFD are really nice.
>>
>>16230973
Looks pretty good to be fair.
>>
>>16231304
The 1.8t dynos around 190 hp/200 ft lbs stock according to APR. If you drive one you will know it has more than 170 HP. VW just put the lowest tested number out there to cover their ass, kind of ironic though.

For an economy 4 banger it is one of the fastest. Comparing to the elantra GT and the like it spanks it both in power and MPG's.
>>
>>16231687
Although Volkswagen to me in the past has always kind of put themselves on a unwarranted premium level compared to other manufacturers.
>>
>>16231304
vin diesel looks weird with hair
>>
>>16232082
thats actually john travolta
>>
The EA888 1.8t in that Jetta is pretty damn decent, pretty much every review for it sings its praise.

In fact, the engine was so decent that VW felt the need for a new base engine, the 1.4t which is the same thing but with less top end.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.