[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Stop Being RetardFag???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lel.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
44KB, 658x662px
I've loved cars ever since I was a kid. Maybe it's because of the autism or something, but I can recite from memory every single spec about cars and shit, but I have no clue how to actually wrench on them. Because my biggest issue is space, living in a high rise, what's the best way for me to learn how to wrench on a car short of actually doing it on one? I have a Volvo S90 on a lease and can't obviously work on that, and purchasing space to buy a beater to work on isn't possible at this time. I don't know if I want to take the mechanic certification classes and shit, but is there any good YouTube or other online resources that you'd suggest? I'm sperg enough to know what shit in a car does, but not how, and not how to repair it. Thanks.
>>
If you're in school or generally just in a position where you can take the SAE courses I would recommend them, they will give very good information, although it is a time and money investment.
>>
>>16229405
Thanks for your reply. What are the SAE courses? Googling it gave me some shitty Brexit music production courses. I'd love to take courses but I don't have time. My boss buttrapes me from 6AM to 8PM or so every day, and I barely get 1 day off a month, so I wanted something more passive if that's possible.
>>
>>16229441
Bro, handle your workflow. What your boss is doing is probably illegal.

With that out of the way, I think the previous poster meant ASE certification. Further, please don't just be a sperg, just go to classes and try to be functional.
>>
>>16229386
what do you mean? just go out and fucking do it even if you're on the side of the road. Thats how i did it
>>
>>16229386
>How to Stop Being RetardFag??
Stop presenting your anus to your boss. Fix your car on the street or the Autozone parking lot.
>>
>>16230049

tfw u get a math and physics degree and get a job at a HFT firm only to get buttraped everyday for a few years
>>
>>16230150
No like I want to learn how to be a mechanic short of actually getting to wrench on a car because i don't have any real breaks from work, and would have to buy a goddamn separate parking space away from me somewhere that lets you store non-primary drivers.
>>
Get a vintage jap bike on the cheap, a set on wrenches from harbor freight and a computer with internet connection. Fix broken shit on the motorcycle and when you're done, you'll have basic knowledge and a sweet motorcycle
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.