[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

abandoned car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

There is an abandoned vehicle in the parking lot. It's a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer 4 door sedan. I'm trying to get under the hood but I guess someone already tried and broke the cable in the interior. How do I get under the hood with a broker cable? I potential want to claim the car if its salvagable
>>
>>16228846
Fuck claiming anything. Just part the car out and keep the money. Then walk away when all the good parts are gone.
>>
>>16228857
I need a car though, I don't have a car. What your saying is smart. But I'm willing to go through the trouble of getting this car up to use daily then scrap it for parts and find a car to buy. It looks like a good car just needs a jump to start and get the pink slip/keys from the dealer. The guy left all the paperwork except the pink slip in the trunk
>>
>>16228846
Cut around the latch area with a sawzall.
>>
>>16228897
Sell parts, buy legally
>>
>>16228846
>an abandoned vehicle in the parking lot.
Whose parking lot?
>>
You can't just claim an abandoned car. Chances are likely that it was stolen and ditched there or was left by the owner because they couldn't make their payments.

You keep saying paperwork. The only paperwork a car has is the title. And since you said the pink slip, I assume you mean title, isn't there you've got nothing proving you can rightfully take ownership of it. If you were to approach a dealership about it they would laugh at you. Filing for a lost title would require you to have proven ownership via the VIN being linked to your name. Any other options available to you would be considered fraud.

Especially if it is left abandoned on private property, I. E. Your apartment complex's parking lot. If it is to become anyone's property it is the property of that complex or whatever towing agency is in charge of maintaining the lot.

TLD: there are no free cars.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.