[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the first two episodes anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What are your thoughts on the first two episodes anon?
>>
>James go and get that renault over there

I love it desu, glad they are back
>>
>>16222580
that got repetitive t b h
>>
Where the fuck are the cheap car challenges
>>
>>16216666
>>
Hate the American test driver shtick. Hate the new track. Hate the fake traveling tent. Hate the celebrity bit. Hate all the staged bits. Just go fucking talk about cars guys.
>>
>>16222641
It's not a car show; it's an entertainment show that ended up having cars in it.
>>
>>16222538
>James, go over there and steal that Renault
>>
Attempted to watch the first episodes, wound up skipping through the entire thing because there was no segment worth watching.

Was planning to try watching the second, but I won't bother after what I've heard.
>>
>>16223331
As someone who enjoyed the first episode, the second is indeed cancer.
>>
File: Smug Anime 281.png (190KB, 385x424px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime 281.png
190KB, 385x424px
>>16222538
What am I watching Formula Drift? They don't even 'drive' the cars, they just care about ripping hektik skidz.
>>
E2 was crap. I couldn't even watch it entirely, I had to skip the whole Jordan thing: too scripted, too irrelevant and not funny at all.

The whole "hurr durr let's discuss funny things from the internet" is like a lame version of Tosh.0 or some shit like that. The Vulcan review was not bad but not good either, the american driver is ridiculous.

Only truly good thing was the James May goes drifting with niggers segment. THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT. If each episode had a longer segment sampling local car-culture from wherever they are, it'd be a hit. It'd justify the entire travelling around the globe thing and be genuinely fun and informative.

Also, something that annoys me is how much protagonism they still give to Clarkson. The man is an idiot and he's the reason TG was rekt in the first place, why allow him to be the centerfigure of the show? He directs the conversation, he makes the car reviews, WTF? It would've been much funnier if James or Richard had driven the Vulcan.
>>
>>16222538
The part where they show le funny internet pics was extrmely cringey, the aston martin review was fairly good but the american is annoying, the local car culture with may was great, the jordan thing was meh. Overall not as good as ep1, but like others have said I really hope they do a bit on the local car culture wherever they go, I really enjoyed that. Also it annoyed me when they were talking about the aston martin redbull car being the only car with a 1HP to 1kg ratio, when there's the koenigsigg one:1 that's been out for a while.
>>
Shit.
>>
>>16224348
They should've scrapped the LARP nonsense and done a long segment on having the hosts build up cars for the nigdori event and doing it. It would probably have meant a delay in the episode, though, and delays in anything make The Bezos mad.

Also "The American" needs to fuck off back to a trailer park where he can slam meth all day without me knowing or caring that he exists. Since they can't do The Stig, they should have it be the cute Frenchie they had in the 1st ep.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.