[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mazda-3-sport-2008-wallpaper-5.jpg (104KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-3-sport-2008-wallpaper-5.jpg
104KB, 1280x782px
Sup /o/, so I installed a new stereo into my mazda3 and now two days later theres this annoying fucking buzzing that happens under my dashboard whenever I go over about 40mph. What could be causing it? How do I get it to stop?

I already pulled the stereo out and looked at the connections, nothing looks out of place and yet the buzzing persists.
>>
>>16222438
Electrical buzzing our vibration buzzing?
>>
>>16222438
I want a Mazda 3 hatch, they've always caught my eye. As for the buzzing I'd say it's a connection thing /somewhere/ brought about by vibrations. Could be a broken clip somewhere too, my old Volvo used to have 3 mystery clips under the dash thatd rattle at different speeds
>>
>>16223070
I have a Mazda3 hatch. It's an OK car overall but the front wheels are too small and the tires spin a lot. Kinda lame
>>
>>16223075
>tires spin a lot
Can confirm insane wheel hop and spinning.
>>
>>16222438

if you have an amp and sub installed, make sure you run the power cable and rca's on opposite sides of the car to avoid alternator feedback.
>>
File: IMG_20161030_151801.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_151801.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>16223070
I daily one and it burns a qt of oil every 600 miles. lol.
>>
>>16222438
>annoying fucking buzzing
>What could be causing it?

No idea what you mean by "buzzing". Do you mean a rattling sound? Is it high pitched? Or do you mean a vibrating type of very fast tap/slap sounds merging together to be a "buzz"? If so, that may be wires vibrating against some metal. Usually you don't make bundles too tight and use looms and then cloth tape over them to stop that type of noise. That's what the factory does.

Anyways, if the wires are rattling against a flat piece of metal, you can fix that easy enough as long as you can get to any wires you see behind that dash. I really hate removing dashes.

There are also adhesive wire mounts. They look like a 3/4 inch square with adhesive on one side and two twisty arms sticking out ending in a round ball at each end. Those arms are twisted around any small bundle of wires.
>>
>>16223390
>>16222968
It definitely sounds like an electrical buzzing. I don't see what could be making contact to cause it though. It's like its coming from between the ac vents and the glove box
>>
>>16223376
No amp or sub, just a kenwood stereo. Thanks for the tip though!
>>
>>16223390
If I had to describe the buzzing, id say its like distorted morse code.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.