[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ related dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: that morning feel.png (53KB, 331x613px) Image search: [Google]
that morning feel.png
53KB, 331x613px
>on the wangan in a red Evo V
>at some point a purple JZX100 passes me
>obviously enough, I floor it
>no matter how hard I push it, I don't seem to get any closer to that car
>between the two of us two a car crash happened so I had to stop
>wake up
>realize I don't live in Tokyo and I don't have an Evo

Anyone else had car related dreams? Share them.
>>
I always get cockblocked in my dreams.
>own silver NB Miata
>get in, start up the engine
>fasten seatbelts, start playing music
>put in first gear
>slowly lift clutch
>wake up
>>
File: 45cb92868a[1].jpg (306KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
45cb92868a[1].jpg
306KB, 1278x717px
I always dream my driver's side quarter panel gets knocked in.
I went onto my car's dedicated forum, and saw this image.
>>
>going down the touge in a shitty r32 gts-t
>complete dead of the night, it's raining heavily, the wipers can't keep up with the rain
>drifting through the bends, all I can see are trees, guardrails and the white line in the middle of the road
>drift out on a straight, only see FD taillights blasting through the night
>follow those trailing headlights down the touge
>barely taking corners, sliding around everywhere
>the engine is screaming, rain pounding the metal roof
>sometime later I spin out, slide into the guardrail, hitting out one of the taillights, fucking up the quarter panel more
>I stand drenched in the deluge, listening to the fading dorito motor
>couldn't keep up with the FD
>wake up
>almost kill myself
sometimes remembering most of my dreams in such detail is painful
>>
>>16222436

I have a similar experience:

>own silver NB miata
>get in, start up engine
>fasten seatbelts, start playing music
>put in first gear
>slowly lift clutch
>go for a nice drive because I actually own one lmao
>>
>>16222745
It's my literal dream to drive a Miata, that's why I get cockblocked every time
>>
File: ALFA-ROMEO-166-1283_30.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ALFA-ROMEO-166-1283_30.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
My father crashed his car because someone blew his stop sign the other day.

Yesterday I had a dream of us leaving my grandmas house in a red 166. It might be because my uncle went to help him and he is a big alfa romeo fan.
>>
>talking to dad yesterday
>dad is NOT an auto enthusiast, to him every car is just a tool for transportation it's not fun it's not a hobby it's the same as a chainsaw or a lawn mower, a tool to make life simpler.
>tell him about how I'm having some problems with my 79 camaro
>also tell him I'm gonna go look at a 97 sentra for 1600$ near me
>why do you need two cars anon
>I want an econobox to DD and not worry much about and a fun fast project car for the weekends, my camaro gets sub 10 mpg and is a automatic currently and I want to work on it but can't since I DD it and can't have it out of commission for longer than an afternoon before work the next day
>the Nissan is clean as fuck and is stick shift which is funner
>"if u want a stick shift car, and a fast car... don't even buy the Nissan. Sell the camaro and go get yourself a brand new charger or mustang or challenger or whatever in stick shift. It'll be fast fun, manual, and get much better gas mileage than an old v8 carbureted. Enough even that you could comfortably DD it.
>"that way your not always under your car pulling parts, troubleshooting, getting dirty and all that. It'll have a warranty on it and covers routine services like oil and brakes and all that you won't have to do anything"
>"...unless, you like doing those things son, because if that's your thing if thats your hobby to turn a wrench and get covered in grease keeping some old muscle car alive to drive it only on the weekends making noise and whatnot then hey follow your dream and buy your little Nissan to DD"

I almost teared up guys, I'm a grown ass man and that's the first time my dad's ever supported any hobby. My /o/ dream is to build up my car, throw In headers, a supercharger, manual valve body with a trans brake, bigger stall converter etc etc and just have some monster muscle car to hoon around in on the weekends and sit in my garage tinkering and tuning and rebuilding it while having a nice little japanese econobox to go to work
>>
>>16222881
That's how I felt when I bought my MJ and built my first PC. My dad reacted horribly when I spent far less money earlier on for a $150 rifle, but at the time he thought I was dead broke and I was supposed to be saving for my first car. He didn't realize I had four thousand dollars. After that, he backed off, and never said anything cross to me about anything I tried to do, ever. It's such a great feeling.
>>
>>16222900
I think my old man just came to accept that some people are just tinkerers and want to work on things. I'm not a mechanic I don't even have formal training I've just bought fun old cars that happen to fuck up and I try my best to fix them. I've had a 91 accord, 99 wrangler, 84 firebird, and currently a 79 camaro. All of which required work at least monthly except the accord and all of which my pops hated except the accord. He's finally getting that some people like having big loud engines (or small turbo'd ones) and non normie cars that are fun in themselves to drive and fix up
>>
File: poopface.jpg (19KB, 280x217px) Image search: [Google]
poopface.jpg
19KB, 280x217px
>drive in my celica gen6 on the highway back from my gf
>silver honda nsx overtakes me
>decide to play with him
>be literally inches behind him
>he ragebrakes me
>overtake him
>zero room between him and the middlebarrier
>could hear his thoughts very clearly like in initial D
>feel like a dagumi

pic related his face
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.