[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting bored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 20160520_143134.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_143134.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Had my 2015 mustang for almost two years and im bored of it. No where to race around my house, and boost for it would break my bank. What should I get? Car is worth 27k and is paid off.
>>
"I'm stuck with one of the best cars in the world, and I'm unhappy with it"
>>
Trade it in for a manual model.
>>
>>16221530
did you take a picture of a picture
>>
>>16221554
>one of the best cars in the world
>>
No where to race it around the house?
You ever go out and find the underground drag racer guys?
A coyote mustang is actually pretty competitive for most non-trailer cars.
>>
>>16221530
Get a 1k shitbox to toss around and thrash. Also find friends who you can race with
>>
>>16221530
You're bored with your Mustang? Well if you want anything better, prepare to spend tens of thousands of dollars more than the cost of your Mustang.
>>
>>16222180

If he's bored of it, it's probably because of all the creature comforts and computer systems.
Probably should just buy him a Foxbody and make a stroker kit, then put some 28 inch slicks on it.
No hand holding there.

Keep everything else stock so you can break it and have a shitbox stroker that you can slowly build into a real drag car
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (1MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
1MB, 2048x1367px
>>16221530
Trade it in for the car you should of bought.
>>
File: donut man.jpg (315KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
donut man.jpg
315KB, 493x500px
>>16222513

>trade it in for the main competitor of your car
>Where the cars have become so much alike you really aren't getting much different picking one or the other
>so I guess you should just waste your time getting the other

pony car fags are gay
>>
>>16221530
Get a 2nd car as your "fun" car.

As anonther /o/tist said, it should be one with no hand-holding driver assists or comfort padding.

If you drive your mustang every day, it can't be your fun ride due to your routine of expiriencing it too often. You start to see the thing you love as not being good enough, because you dont get away from it, so you'll always want more.

Happened with my fun ride. Rode it every day, but was so expectant, quickly outgrowing its power. Riding became a chore, so I just went back to my dd. After taking a break, I realized I missed my fun ride again.

Limit yourself, have multiple vehicles, and be content with 'it is what it is" or else your downer thoughts invade your happiness.
>>
Buy one of these pieces of shit. Put it on some 28 inch hoosiers. Drive it hard.
Hopefully you'll end up fucking dying like your dad should have done over 20 years ago, and we don't have to see your gay fucking posts on 4chan again.
>>
>>16221530
You could move into a used performance vehicle pretty easily if it is totally paid off. I would suggest something AWD maybe to change it up from the mustang
>>
Put a Hellion kit on it, and tune it up to the 800HP area.
Blow the fucking bottom end up, and then buy a stronger one when they become available down the road.
I don't know many people who get bored from 800hp.
>>
>>16222513
I never loved Camaraos but I do now. I low that it feels like a tank when you are in it. I drove one and I felt so safe.
>>
Get a Caterham / 7 replica. You'll never be bored.

Pack a rainsuit.
>>
File: 1476757473156.jpg (47KB, 327x322px) Image search: [Google]
1476757473156.jpg
47KB, 327x322px
>worth 27k
>used
>>
>>16222531
Not even close in performance.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.