[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pointless brands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8759.png (88KB, 943x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8759.png
88KB, 943x747px
What's the point of this brand?

What do they even do that no one else does?
>>
>What's the point of this brand?
To sell cars.
>What do they even do that no one else does?
Sell the Leon.
>>
Provide chavs with access to slightly outdated VAG platforms.
>>
>>16217664
I got a ride in a late model ibiza, some horrid NA petrol variant. Why even produce this car? It's like a shit golf with a kia interior.
>>
File: pontiac-logo.jpg (82KB, 1612x1008px) Image search: [Google]
pontiac-logo.jpg
82KB, 1612x1008px
>>16217664
I'd ask the same question about this brand.
>>
File: Mercury-logo-1980-2500x2500[1].png (309KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury-logo-1980-2500x2500[1].png
309KB, 2500x2500px
>>16217708
>>
Fix it again Manolo instead of Fix It Again Tonio.
>>
>>16217664
Props up the Spanish economy so papa Germany doesn't have to bail them out.
>>
>>16217686
Ibiza is a competitor to Polo, not Golf
>>
>>16217664
To make hot hatches for the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxUs-oNC7bg
>>
Originally VAG's intention for the Seat brand was:

"We're gonna make it our familys sports brand, this is going to be the Spanish Alfa Romeo"

TOP KEK
>>
>>16217664
I have a Seat Leon from 2000. It's a Volkswagen, but personally more aestethically pleasing than a Golf IV.
>>
>>16217669
This.

You have Skoda for families and company cars who want something boring but sensible and Seat for all the douchebags who think they bought a Porsche. Seriously at least 3/4 of Seats are driven by dickheads and like civics it's hard to find one that hasn't been riced.
>>
>>16218955
>VW is mid-range family cars
>AUDI is luxury
>SEAT is sporty
>SKODA is cheap and simple
okay
>VW Phaeton because VW is luxury now
>Skoda Superb because skoda is luxury now
>Seat Alhambra, Altea, AlteaXL because seat is family now
>Skoda Fabia RS and Octavia RS because Skoda is sporty now
>Seat Mii and Toledo because Seat is cheap now.
>>
>>16219083
And also
>VW Up because VW is cheap now
>Skoda Citigo is the exact same thing but even cheaper
>>
>>16219083
They should go back to RR Škodas.
>>
>>16219109
I just want them to drop the 2 liter 290 hp engine on the octavia along with the meme all wheel drive and call it a day.
>>
>>16217778
Not really a competitor since Seat is part of VAG
>>
>>16217778
They're made by the same parent company with most of the same parts and with the exact same platform

Not sure I'd call it a competitor per se
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.