[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: eco.jpg (874KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
eco.jpg
874KB, 1500x938px
Why haven't you picked up a glorious ecoboost yet?

I have saved so much gas and I still retain the peppy power. All you gasfags are at the pumps while I fly by with over 200+ miles left on my range.
>>
>>16214760
>gasfags
>>
File: Y_cereal-guy-newspaper-guy-l.png (60KB, 1500x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Y_cereal-guy-newspaper-guy-l.png
60KB, 1500x1108px
>>16214760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0tajBP8VI

>ECO
>BOOST

PICK ONE
>>
>>16214760
Because it's a Ford.
>>
My Fiesta ST currently makes 240HP at the crank on a stock turbo. Pretty fun. Gas mileage is unremarkable though, and staying off boost is nearly impossible because it spools up at 2000RPM even under light throttle. Also worried about dirty valves, so I'm trying to find the cleanest oil to use (in terms of ash/other shit that dirties valves).
>>
Because my mom's 4cyl Acccord Hybrid is faster and more fuel efficient.
>>
File: bus rider.png (79KB, 1144x643px) Image search: [Google]
bus rider.png
79KB, 1144x643px
>>16214760

(you)
>>
>>16214850
No its not.

Faster than the 1L but that's it.
>>
fuck off ford shill
>>
File: IMG_1679_zps560283ee.jpg (31KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679_zps560283ee.jpg
31KB, 640x426px
>ecoboost
>>
"In 2013, many owners of Ford and Lincoln vehicles that were equipped with 3.5-liter EcoBoost engines suffered shuddering, power loss and stalls. The problem was severe enough that several vehicle owners in Ohio filed a lawsuit. There was no official recall, but Ford sent the procedures for a fix to all of its service centers, stating that it was a moisture build-up issue.

The previous year, there was an official recall for 1.6-liter EcoBoost engines installed in many Ford Escapes because they might catch on fire. The problem was so severe that Ford told its customers not to drive the cars in for repairs and sent a fleet of tow trucks out to recover the vehicles.

In 2015, Ford issued a recall for the current model year of Mustangs that were equipped with 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engines. Excessive exhaust heat generated by the turbocharger and the catalytic converter could melt parking brake cable shields, damage fuel lines and affect the integrity of fuel tanks."

No thanks, I'm good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.