[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legit can NOT sit in a low ass car anymore after driving a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I legit can NOT sit in a low ass car anymore after driving a crossover for the last few years. I'm not even that old but it's a fucking pain in the ass to get in and out of a car compared to a crossover. You guys don't know what you're missing.
>>
do you enjoy taking corners at 15 mph feeling like you're about to tip over
>>
>>16211670
Waddafuq is this, 1996?
SUVs can outrun M3s on the Neverbeen Ring, mate. Get with it.
>>
>>16211674
Fucking this. I take right angle corners in a full-size SUV that weighs almost 5,000lbs at 45mph with no tire squeal.

Fuck off with this can't turn bullshit.
>>
>>16211674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLYse15cj4

you can't beat the laws of physics
>>
>>16211670
That's why I bought a Forester. Low center of gravity and AWD grip, plus being a tall wagon that takes up very little parking space. I really miss the dimensions of my old Mitsubishi Expo LRV minivan. That thing was downright comfy, don't miss the powertrain though, dangerously slow and yet terrible on gas. 2.4l 4g64 putting out all of ~94 hp with 18mpg average on a good day. Slushiest of shit-tier A/Ts as well.
>>
>>16211683
Well, fi the laws of physics ever roll up on me at the stop lights, I'll be sure to remember that.
In the mean time, the Range Rollover SVR is faster than the original NSX round the ring. So everyday driving is probably going to be fine, even if you aren't in an SVR.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.