[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you stop yourself from going too fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: not.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
not.gif
2MB, 500x500px
For all my past cars (five) I've had US-domestic econobox cars. I would always go out and use open highway to go fast at least once just to do it. Now I bought a 300+ hp daily driver, and I find myself accidentally in the triple digits on the highway.

I am scared I will die. The car just doesn't feel like it's shaking apart at that speed like my old cars, so I don't realize I am going that fast.

Do you guys similar problems? Do you force yourself to slow down?
>>
No, I'm not oblivious to my surroundings so I can easily tell the difference between 60mph and 100mph
>>
>>16210285

Ok, now I really need to know how to not be oblivious to my surroundings. Do you like actually look out the glass part of the car? I think my mom does that.
>>
>>16210250
>cruise control

But seriously I often speed without realizing it in my 350z, therefore I invested in a radar detector.
>>
yeah I know that feeling very well. i went from an old shitbox with like 60hp to something with 160 and i find myself speeding all the time. used to be bloody terrified of driving on the highway cause i had to floor it to get up to speed and if the car ahead of me hit the brakes, theres no way in hell id be able to stop in time. unless i followed many many carlengths behind which is just stupid.
>>
>>16210331
>Do you like actually look out the glass part of the car?
Like the windshield?
>>
>>16210250
this is a shit thread and you should feel bad
>>
File: 1416179480378.gif (653KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
1416179480378.gif
653KB, 365x400px
>>16210250
The speedometer.
>>
all these spoiled cucks who've driven fast cars their entire lives

by fast i mean something you can go on the freeway with without having to floor it.

if you grow up on total budget slow sports cars feel like supercars, and people who've grown up using decent cars miss out on all the fun by needing to drive actual supercars for it to feel fast.
>>
>>16210457
grow up on total shitboxes
>>
>>16210373

Yeah that is what I am talking about the wind shield
>>
>>16210250
Self control.

t. motorcyclist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.