[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entry Level Luxs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2016_Acura_ILX_11.png (481KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016_Acura_ILX_11.png
481KB, 640x480px
Hi /o/; new here

Do you have any recommendations for reliable "affordable" luxury cars (2014 or newer). Thought about the 3 series bimmers and audi A4 for muh german engineering but thought the ILX would be more reliable and the interior seems nicer

>pls no bully
>>
is250, now gtfo for even considering an acura
>>
>>16209930
Anything in the IS series

Acura's badge doesnt matter, theres nothing behind it.

BMW is shit, epecially for what you get in the lower ends

Audi is a rebadged VW

Cadillac is rebadged chebby and filled with plastic

The IS might be a rebadged avalon/camry depending on which you get, but at least they're good for 200k+ miles, wont shit on you, and women admire the badge
>>
>>16209930
What do you want in a car? Do you want to be good on the toe-gay? Just comfy? Fuel efficient? Budget? How much down if financing?
>>
>>16209930
>that interior
>nice

pick one
>>
>>16210348
women admire the badge? lmfao
get the BMW OP, german interiors are leagues ahead of jap interiors and the 3 series is probably the most fun small sedan you can buy today
>>
>>16210348
Is the Audi much less reliable than the Lexus? Our family has 4 lexuses and we're looking for something different so we can be special snowflakes
>>16210398
It'll be a car for me and my GF. Our Prius is showing its age and we're looking to upgrade our DD. Guess we're looking for reliability and lower cost for maintenance. She wants something techy; we like the new A4 but it's a little pricier and idk about Audi reliability.
>once that's sorted out I'll probably be in the market for a 240z for myself
>>16210467
What's your opinion on the 4 series?
>>
>>16210956
I would never buy an Audi again. My dad had issues with his after 2 years. I had issues with mine after a bit longer and my cousin is currently having issues with his Audi A4 2016. Told him not to buy Audi but the mad man did it anyway.

I currently drive a Lexus and have never been happier. But to each their own. Some people love going to the shop often... Srs.
>>
>>16210956
Audi is fucking SHIT. You're literally paying luxury for VW parts in a fancy package.
This means they're just as unreliable as VWs (exact same engineering, blows up as soon as the warranty runs out) and a fucking BITCH to work on, so if you take it to a shop you'll get fucked with labor costs.
>>
>>16210348
this is the edgiest post ive seen in my life
>>
>>16211007
Literally this. Where Audi and even VW get the audacity to price their cars what they do is beyond me. Two of my friends just bought Audis in 2013 and ended up getting ripped on financing...but not only that.. Both have had serious problems with them. Meanwhile here I am in my Mazda 3 sport 2012 and still not a single fucking issue.

>but ma fast douche car.

Don't buy Audi.
>>
>>16210956
>Reliable
>Low cost to maintain

Panther platform, if you actually cared about either of those two.

Which you don't.
>>
>>16209930
If you want a reliable 3 series kick it back a gen and get any N52 e90. They're as reliable as a bmw gets and can last to 300k easily
>>
>>16210956
I'm not a Ford fanboy by any means but the Lincoln MKZ is pretty darn nice.
>>
>>16209930
Can't go wrong with Honda. I'm pretty sure the ILX costs the same as the top trim Accord but since its "luxury" its a bit nicer.
>>
>>16210956
just get another prius. or spend your down payment making your current prius nice again. it's not worth spending all that money on a newer prius for marginal mpg gains and mostly useless tech.
>>
Op, I am in the same boat as you. We want something luxury and also "snowflake" like some German cars but don't know if it is worth the loss in reliability from something Japanese. No idea what we are doing yet but maybe we will take a look at Tesla because efficiency is nice to have.
>>
>>16211067
Anything reliable and low maintenance from the past decade?
>>16211073
How are the newer engines?
>>16211080
Are they reliable? I'm still not sure about other auto makes compared to the nip autos
>>16211232
We might. Ultimately we wouldn't fork over the money if it makes no sense
>>16211258
We're looking at apartment living for another two years so we're unsure if we can do a plug in
>>
File: 2015LexusRC35004.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2015LexusRC35004.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
Looks like it'd either be a Lexus or maybe a BMW; what do you guys think of the RC?
Probably out of price range but curious
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.