[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honda S2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dsc_03991.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_03991.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
Been looking at these lately and was wondering what the consensus was around here: meme or dream?
>>
File: le funny face mx-5.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
le funny face mx-5.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>16208734
Just get le faggot miata
>>
please watch this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkSAA_d4K4
>>
>>16208744
Seems pretty dream desu, and the amount of aftermarket is staggering
>>
>>16208763
sure, but also shows the driving characteristics of the car and hints about its potential.
>>
>>16208744

Why does the driver wear a helmet, but Mr Joe Cool passenger does not?

When I take a passenger on my motorcycle and there is only 1 helmet I make the passenger wear it.

Are Germans retarded, or just inconsiderate?
>>
>>16208806
>hurr durr your car can't beat GTR on nyrburgringedu therefor it's shit

You're obviously a busriding autist who doesn't understand why people like cars
>>
meme
a good meme nonetheless

>>16208744
please watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
>>
The tops tear from the inside corners just above and behind the driver and passenger's outside ears. Budget for a new top eventually.
>>
>>16208816

This. Based James May is of this opinon too, the Burgerking, and any racetrack for that matter, is an utterly pointless measure of a roadcar. It just tells you facts and figures, measurements, but driving joy, true freude am fahren, can't be measured by a fucking stopwatch.
>>
Cool car with no torque that only feels fast when you rag it out to the absurdly high redline.

So great for a weekend car but not a great dd.
>>
>>16208862

When I had my old Del Slow Si Senor, I test drove a new S2K one evening in the rain. The interior felt nearly identical and below 4000 rpms they were very similar. So they're not a totally gutless wonder, but just an average feeling car with a 9 second 0-60.

I bounced it off 9000 a couple of times that night at the prodding of the sales dude. It was like a large ""turbo" kicked in at 6000 rpm, but it really wasn't usable in ordinary driving.

I've had really peaky motorcycles that behaved like that: Suxuki GSX400F Bandit was one. Would fly like a scalded cat if you revved it out, but below 50% of redline it felt weak. Those sorts of vehicles are no fun around town or dealing with traffic.
>>
>>16208734
why not both?

the S2000 is just a glorified miata, not really worth the price, but if you are going to keep it stock yeah its a nice upgrade from the miata.
Now if you want to build your machine a miata will do just fine
>>
>>16208734
Didn't you already make this thread yesterday? >>16206009
>>
>>16208887
Nope, my bad, I'm just a retard. Sorry fampai.
>>
>>16208815

Track rules, most likely; I'm guessing the thinking is that debris in an accident might kill an unhelmeted driver or injure their face/vision so that they can't do proper evasive driving to minimize damage/casualties.

If the passenger wants to take that risk, so be it; they're not controlling a multi-thousand pound killdozer, so it doesn't endanger anyone else if they want to risk injury or death a little bit more.
>>
>>16208734
meme dream
>>
>>16208744
that is some damn fine driving
>>
What's it like as a daily?
>>
>>16210100
They're fine if you're not a 5 year old girl.
>>
File: S2000_US_Production_Numbers.jpg (118KB, 790x436px) Image search: [Google]
S2000_US_Production_Numbers.jpg
118KB, 790x436px
>>16208734
They're excellent cars, buy one now. AP2 > AP1

>>16210100
It depends. If you ever need to fit passengers or any sort of cargo in your car, it's not very practical. Otherwise, no issues.
>>
>>16208734
How come I see more women in these than miatas?
>>
>>16210479
Because you imagined a world where women choose to drive the stiffer car that only came with a manual transmission
>>
>>16208879
>not worth the price
And a Miata is?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.