[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Window tint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20160923_121823.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160923_121823.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
What is /o/'s census on window tint?

I have had it on all the cars I've owned.

An the two I own now

I have 20% on my lancer

I like it because It keeps my cars cooler and I don't like the sun in my eyes, it gives me headaches
>>
File: 20161026_130040.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161026_130040.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
and I have 5% on the back on my explorer and 20% on the front two windows
>>
>>16207353
i live in a third world shithole with no laws so i put the darkest tint on my car on all windows except the windshield (although theres some people here that will also put a light tint on the windshield lel)

It nice for when i blast my music and dont want people to look at me because im insecure, although i think cars look better without tint

Also helps prevent onlookers from stealing your radio or other shit
>>
There are some unimaginably autistic sperglords that hate window tint but don't have any reasons to justify their disdain except for "niggers" which doesn't even make sense. Everyone else doesn't care. It's your car, do whatever.
>>
File: 20160923_121552.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160923_121552.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>16207810
I have noticed a significant amount of people on /o/ hate window tint for some reason.

It really does have a lot of advantages

>keeps your car cooler
>insulates defroster lines
>makes it harder to break into your car (or see if there is anything to steal out of your car)
>protects interior from UV rays
>improves appearance
>>
>>16207845
but you look like a nigger
>>
>>16207848
Better to look like a nigger than to get robbed by one
>>
>>16207353
> census
> consensus

Yes I mad
>>
>>16207810
>except for "niggers" which doesn't even make sense.

People hate window tint because:
a. someone they hate loves their tint a lot
b. their car is too shitbox to justify getting a good tint job
c. their car has a DIY tint job that is peeling
d. they like to do car prowls but tint makes their job harder since they spend more time looking inside AND they also have to clear out the window if they decide to break it

Window tint makes lives harder for the nigs that walk thru shopping mall lots. Tints force a car prowler to spend a lot more time looking inside. To avoid looking suspicious, they can't do that for many cars so they end up skipping the tinted cars. Around here, security has tried to stop car prowls, but the nigs keep complaining about racial profiling and that they have the right to walk through public parking lots that are not fenced. As long as they keep walking, the anti-loitering laws have not been able to stop them from looking at cars as long as they don't touch a car. So it's no wonder they hate tinted windows because they can't see well enough in the small amount of time they have while continually moving. They're forced to continually move along and can't stop to peer inside.
>>
i have 20% all around, it looks good and I don't want uglies looking at me.
>>
>>16207879
Damn, touche motherfucker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.