[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did Dodge fuck it up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

was it a mistake to market snek against corvette?
i think it sales would have gone alot better if it had been sold with a 5.7L and in the same price range as it's muscle brothers

right?
>>
>a cheaper car wouldve sold more

you dont say

that wouldve been a retard tier idea tho

why the fuck would you want 3 cars in a similar performance and price bracket

the Viper was more of a prestige car its not supposed to be an affordable shitbox muscle car
>>
File: 1469314937623.jpg (334KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469314937623.jpg
334KB, 800x600px
>>16204149
i just want my Dodge mx-5

tfw i'm a europoor so having dreams is just a waste of time anyways
>>
>>16204449
shame they didnt make the Demon
>>
Mercedes fucked dodge up.
>>
>>16204471
damn. i would have bought that
>>
>>16204112
>i think it sales would have gone alot better if it had been sold with a 5.7L and in the same price range as it's muscle brothers

Then there would be literally no point to the Challenger.

The Viper's problem was that it priced itself out of its own market. Fewer people would be able to afford it and those that could were cross-shopping it with other high-end exotics.
>>
>>16204624

so it was kind of put in the same situation as the supra. "I could buy this weird looking toyota or i could buy this porsche because porsche"
>>
>>16204449
the Dodge Hornet was cool too

i would like then to bring back the magnum
market it as a ram and sell a ute variant
>>
File: 1375628871120.jpg (16KB, 134x125px) Image search: [Google]
1375628871120.jpg
16KB, 134x125px
>those new Dodge ads with the fucking Durango instead of the Viper
>>
>>16204112
Chrysler has been a mistake since the first fuel crisis.
>>
>>16204112
Snek takes skill to drive. This limits their potential market.

Let's start off with the entirety of humanity. Well, less than 1% of humanity has the disposable income to buy a snek. Next we move on to the issue of competition. Let's say you are competing with the corvette, the gtr, mercedes c63 amg, bmw m anything, lower end 911s, and second hand lambos and ferraris. For the price, nothing is faster around laguna seca than the snek + aero. But, the snek is primal, unhinged.

It is snek, in mind, body and soul. How many rich old boomers want the exoctic nature of a v10, the branding of a dodge, and the lack of on-power traction that their hero, Ralph Nader, warned them about? The Corvette is as fast as many will ever need to go, because they know their body is aging, their reflexes dulling. The German cars are comfier for their tired back. The Italian cars are more of a status symbol, to help ease their aching heart in the form of a hot 20-something blonde named Stacey.

The snek is confined to its own little niche. It is for a person that just wants an untamed animal for a car. That idea right there just screams young man. But not many young men have the money for a snek, let alone a snake + aero.

I love the snek, but I cannot save the snek.
>>
>>16205482
Even worse, the fucking Journey
>>
>>16205535
snek in a sneklet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.