[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all pickups have insanely high mileage? What the fuck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3cff441.jpg (8KB, 199x199px)
3cff441.jpg
8KB, 199x199px
Why do all pickups have insanely high mileage? What the fuck, do people drive them cross country every friggin day
>>
Yeah. That's sort of what they were made for.
>>
File: 20160604_173502.jpg (651KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_173502.jpg
651KB, 1632x918px
are you mad?
>>
>>16202230
No no, No king Ja/ck/, I had enough of him on /ck/.

Though he's not as bad as Kate...or Pam...or whatever her name is and her """""cooking""""". You know the one.
>>
>>16202786
Wait is that not Fatt Marrah?
>>
>>16202230
No, they just drive them all over the place on the road, so everyone knows they're a MAN with a TRUCK, and that one day THEIR TRUCK will come in handy.
>>
>>16202230

They are work horses. They get lots of activity.
>>
>>16202983
this. Many are literally over driven at a very high cost.

>2016 f350 dually
>only 110k miles!
>>
File: 24141.jpg (39KB, 291x333px) Image search: [Google]
24141.jpg
39KB, 291x333px
Because they're work vehicles

You're also probably looking at the lower price range. Trucks that have just been used as DD's and have been cared for properly will naturally run you more
>>
>>16202230
I drove my tacoma half way across the country at least twice a year for many years so yeah I guess

t.- guy with 222k mile '98 taco
>>
>>16204940

>1 million dollars I know what I got
>>
>>16204957
Ayyy my 03 Tacoma has 216k miles.
Im DDing my truck atleast 100 miles a day, plus i can sleep in my campershell and store my tools and dirty work clothes back there.
Plus exploring the state is fun.
>>
>>16202230

Most people with trucks also have toys to go with them, as much as /o/ hates to believe. Towing your RV 300 miles to to camping every weekend will definitely rack up the miles.
>>
>>16202230
People use them for work. Driving to a worksite, supplier, and all sorts of shit in addition to normal personal transportation.
>>
>>16204968
yeah that's not far off m8 because they charge as much for a 30k mile american force abortion f350 may as well buy new
>>
>>16202230
My trucks my DD, because fuck you I like older Chevy's, it's comfortable, muh mpgeees doesn't matter to me, and I actually use the bed of it weekly so it makes sense to have it as well.
>>
They're overbuilt and low tech, so that kind of mileage is easy to accumulate.

Try that sort of mileage on something like a Mini Cooper S without breaking the bank.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.