[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audio systems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5987.jpg (149KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
149KB, 640x468px
So I just got a brand new 2017 Subaru Legacy and the stock speakers aren't too good, is it worth it getting them replaced?

>what audio system to go with
>how much for parts and labor
>does it devalue the vehicle

Picture related
>>
>>16199290
sure, while you're at it, add a tacky paint job, 36" rims from your friendly local nigger, & scissor doors
>>
>>16199305
No you twat, just standard speaker set up with Bose or Sony
>>
Since you're considering Bose or Sony for car audio, it's not worth your time or money on upgrading.
I've give aftermarket audio in every one of my cars, but I think you're better off forgetting about it and keeping it stock.
>>
>>16199290
>buying a subaru
>buying a cvt
>buying a shitty mid-size sedan
>buying new
Kill yourself
>>
>>16199305
Mooooooom anon is putting aftermarket parts in his car I don't approve of. Moooooooooooooooooom.
>>
>>16199290

A lot if you want it integrated perfectly with the stock infotainment/security system. the stock amp is probably shit so you'll need to upgrade that to get the most out of new speakers.

>does it devalue the vehicle

Yes, probably. Most car audio installers butcher the stock wiring.
>>
>is it worth upgrading
Yes.
Parts can cost a lot depending on the components. Labor is free if you do it yourself :^) not that hard.

>will it devalue the vehicle
Not if you get someone who knows their shit to do it.
>>
>>16199460
Especially if he cares about resale
>>
>>16199290
Go to Crutchfield figure out what fits in your car, get some nice 3-way speakers, a modest amp, and a decent sub. As for headunits, go nuts.
I wish I had pics of my decked out tacoma excab (02) on my phone. That thing was nuts, V6 2wd auto. Good thing it would only haul about 120lbs of ass and pussy.
Had a 700w amp and a 15 where the driver's side rear "Seat" was.
Do eet faggit.
>>
>>16201015
Forgot to say because I am a retard, but buy the shit on amazon, get it from a reputable storefront or from amazon directly. Make sure there is a decent return policy incase stupidity results in breakage.
>>
>>16199290
>Infinity Reference 6030CS component speakers in the front
>Infinity Reference 6032CF coaxial speakers in the back
>8-10" subwoofer in a ported box
>4 channel amp with 2 on the front speakers and 2 bridged for the subwoofer.

Sounds good and will be pretty cheap.
>>
>>16201030
Adding to this, it won't be crazy loud but you'll get a nice thump if you pick a decent amplifier. You'll have a hard time getting a better setup for the money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.