[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (282KB, 1689x949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1689x949px
The
mighty
mighty
MIGHTY
!!!P3!!!
*applause*
>>
Fuck off alphonse
>>
>>16198796
Still can't beat Porsche alphonse.
>>
File: 1479740411001.gif (348KB, 1650x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1479740411001.gif
348KB, 1650x1155px
>be UK
>everything you make is shit
>everything you touch is shit
>be shit
>blame it on EU

it was 3rd world tier and it was Britain
>>
>>16198936
I thought they just wanted out to stop getting culturally enriched.
>>
I wanna see someone run the Carbon Fiber Nose edition LaFerrari and proper tired P1. Kind of sucks that Porsche got to ship their upgraded edition while the P1 and LaFerrari were the standard package.
>>
>>16198936
Can someone translate this from Arabic to English please?
>>
>>16198943
kek yeah right.

They blame their shitty economy on the EU.

>hurr why cant we go back to being a colonial superpower where we just collect riches from 3rd world countries and sit on our lazy asses all day instead of working?

British mindset in 21st century.
>>
>>16198967
Purchase power. You're on shit tier in Western Europe.
>>
>>16198968
>implying that isn't the ideal way to do things
>>
>>16198978
I hope you enjoy your Poland tier living conditions because you're on your way to achieve them.

>we want to get rid of Poles taking our jobs!
>lets turn our country into Poland to accomplish that goal!
>>
>>16198980
>t. Wotjek
self-depreciating humor will get you nowhere, my dear toilet-scrubbing friend.
>>
>>16198962
You have no idea how much time slicks would get. The p1 is the closest to a racecar out of the 3, but if the 918 was beating it with standard tyres, weighting more and having less power, I can only feel sorry for the P1.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 780x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 780x420px
>>16199007
P3...

"tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter"
>>
>>16198994
I'm a Kraut. You're shit all the same.
>>
>>16199063
enjoy mama merkel's guests
>>
>>16199007
for the ch head to head the tires were trying to fall off the p1
>>
>>16198962
>>>16198978
The Weissach edition isn't nearly as big of an upgrade as a carbon fiber front clip or street slicks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.