[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to negotiate a price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1471646031975.jpg (45KB, 704x692px) Image search: [Google]
1471646031975.jpg
45KB, 704x692px
Alright guy, getting a used car tomorrow and I planning on lowering the price and all that jazz.

What are some negotiating tricks you know
>>
>>16198351

>it's modded
>has any form of defect cosmetically
>"oh it just needs a new _______"

be prepared to walk if they don't budge or it they're a I know what I got type
>>
>>16198351

If it's modded in any way remind him that it's a well known fact in car modding circles that money spent in mods is money lost. Only an outstanding car with heaps of performance parts would get an above market price...and it still will be far away from being the sum of it's parts.

If he gets all acid when you try this just go like, "Well, that's how things work with tuners and hot rodders, bro...I can't believe you don't know that!"
>>
File: 81896783.jpg (107KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
81896783.jpg
107KB, 300x428px
>>16198729
>>16198686
The car is not modded in any way, except for the radio.
>>
>>16198686
>It's modded
>you can finally have a good excuse to have a fartcan exhaust
>>
>>16198351
Look at every piece of the vehicle . look for all the problems with the vehicle. rust , brakes , engine light , sound engine makes while running , clutch , transmission, tire wear and interior are the easiest things to point out . You may also want to throw out some amounts you believe it will take to fix this , this gives you a justifiable reason and amount to bring down the price.
>>
>>16198729
still, market decides price, and in a high-density location can probably find retards to buy your terribly modded shit for the price of stock or higher.
>>
>>16198351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI8z_W0L_sU

If they say the price is firm, fucking leave.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.