[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with ricing cars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

There is literally nothing wrong with ricing cars.
>>
>>16198217
Except it looks objectively shittier than a regular car
>>
>>16198217
no, you'd trigger the fanboys from the car
>>
b-but I dont like it you ruined it let me stay in my safe space
>>
>>16198217
I will agree on the basis it's nowhere near as bad as stance since they aren't actually dangerous to drive
>>
>>16198299
yet many ricers were/are lowered to the point of not being able to take a bump and used cut springs much more than stanced cars

nice double standard
>>
>>16198217

I don't think anyone cares what you do to your car as long as it doesn't affect them.

I.E. you're gonna get shit on if you have to hold up traffic to enter a parking lot with a 3 inch lip. Or have to slow down and go over every speed bump sideways to make it.

I'm almost thankful western PA has shit tier roads because you never, ever see stance here.
>>
>>16198303
meh. ruined ride quality and an inability to go over bumps is still worlds better than virtually nor grip or contact patch and the idea that scraping everywhere is cool.
>>
>>16198325
so a stanced car is better than a stanced car

ok perfect
>>
File: 1465250305821.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465250305821.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Would this look stupid irl?
>>
>>16198337
extremely

the fuck is up with the hood and stock wheels

the color combo makes it look like a Christmas car
>>
>>16198331
Not quite
Rice: cut springs, bigger wheels
Result: poor ride quality
Stance: cheap coilovers as low and stiff as possible, terribly welded controll arms to give as much negitive camber as possible. Wide wheels with horrendously undersized tires.
Result: Minimal suspension travel, ruined suspension geometry, and little tire contact with sidewalls subject to massive pressure and abrasion from fenders and in extreme cases, abrasion fron the road surface.
Neither is optimal, however stace is downright dangerous in comparison.
>>
>>16198217
as a kid i loved ricers.
stance is just stupid though
>>
File: 195-50-15X10-26.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
195-50-15X10-26.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>16198373
no one seriously stances their car with the mindset "lol lets see how much camber I can get" the welded arms cars are pure show pieces to the extreme

the contact patch isnt that bad on stretched tires either

this is a 7.5 tire on a 9 inch wheel and its fine

as long as you keep the pressure up its perfectly safe
>>
>>16198217
Ricing not only ruins the car's look but it makes YOU look like a massive tool.
>>
File: MyA4 (1).jpg (4MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
MyA4 (1).jpg
4MB, 4928x3264px
>>16198355
ok buddi
>>
File: 745.png (568KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
568KB, 600x580px
mfw today saw a stanced 5th gen golf with half cage

im sure he needs it
>>
File: divergent aesthetic.jpg (33KB, 352x250px) Image search: [Google]
divergent aesthetic.jpg
33KB, 352x250px
>>16198373
>cut springs
some idiots were cutting in such a way the spring would not stay in the spring cup
>bigger wheels
you forgot bigger offset and THICC non hub centric spacers that sheer bolts and eat bearings

no better than chavs or nigs who wear sports and basket ball clothing only for the look and are unfit or never play sports

stance is rice metastasis
just think how bad things have gotten
bunch of poseur with a cargo cult mentality
>>
>>16198678
Holy fuck I forgot cargo cults were a thing. This makes too much sense.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.