[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hancook = good tires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
The car I purchased has these ' ultra performance ' Hancook all-season tires.... would you say in blanket terms those are good tires?
>>
Handcocks are fine.

Whats the treadwear rating on them?
>>
>>16195468

I've heard good things about them and the brand does have real motorsports presence. They're on the cheap side yet they place regularly on the Top-5 lists of performance tyres.

When my Neova's are done, I'm thinking on going Hankook.
>>
>>16195470
IDK :(
>>
>>16195526
It's literally on the sidewall you fuck
>>
>>16195558

it is these

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Ventus+S1+noble2
>>
>>16195468
No. those are michelins or bfg.
>>
been running ipikes for 3 winter seasons + one summer seaon(no bully pls, just got lazy to switch out and wanted to see how they'll do) still got some good enough grip and tread.
Not sure about all seasons though
>>
What are your guys opinion on bridgestone tires they seem to be pushing their run flat tires a lot do they make good performance tires?
>>
>>16195621
its just a run of the mill uhp all season tire, don't think you're schumacher with these because they leave a lot to be desired especially if you have used summer only tires before
>>
I used to work in their Brampton warehouse. If you've bought a hankook tire in Canada then I can guarantee you I'm the one that picked it and put it in the truck

That being said, they're shit quality. The Koreans are fucking stupid and don't know how to do anything right

Don't buy hankook
>>
As a tire installer I can tell you they last at least 7 years without cracking. The Optima 4S do tend to wear out faster than others do to being a softer rubber but I've never had to warranty a single Hankook tire for things like bead separation, bulges etc. Even after doing this for 5 years. There are better brands but for the price point they're not bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.