[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Dodge Neons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: DODGE-Neon-2280_5.jpg (812KB, 1920x1402px) Image search: [Google]
DODGE-Neon-2280_5.jpg
812KB, 1920x1402px
What does /o/ think of Dodge Neons?
>>
First gen is good. The 2.0 DOHC rivaled hondurr. There was a R/T and a special ACR edition that had zero options for less weight and made it track ready. The 2nd gen was trash. Only the srt 4 is redeemable.
>>
>>16192838
shit automatic transmissions
shit in a crash
decently fast and has a dynamic chassis.
questionable build quality on the second generation cars (Thanks Mercedes)
Reliable so long as you keep up on the maintenance.
>>
>>16192870
>>16192863
What changed with the 2nd gen?
>>
>>16192863
This. Either an old ass ACR or a newish SRT4 anything in between is some cucked shit. Also they all eat up bushings so either learn how to change them or learn to love clunks.
>>
rolling poverty
>>
>>16193345
SOHC only, bigger and heavier body. Srt neon got a turbo 2.4 which is why it was good.
>>
>>16192838
Only like them because of NFS underground
>>
>>16193545
wrong, i have a 2g with a 16 valve engine
>>
>>16193362
What bushings?
>>
>>16192838

My parents had a "SX 2.0" it was okay. The stereo was pretty nice and the air conditioning was painfully cold. It had some balls but the engine would missfire every now and then and the auto tranny liked to roll back and lock into gear.

There used to be fuck loads on the streets now they're pretty rare to see.
>>
>>16194161
Lca bushings like to crap out and the motor mounts too. The tie rod ends are currently loose on my 180k neon. Basically anything with hard rubber on the car. Im guessing my sway end links are fucked as well. Thankfully, a fucking 8 piece front suspension kit is only 80 dollars. 2 new lower control arms comes with it so no nasty bushing work is needed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.