[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until the mainstream supercar manufacturers (Ferrari,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: F40.jpg (177KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
F40.jpg
177KB, 1280x883px
How long until the mainstream supercar manufacturers (Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren etc) say 'fuck you' to chasing lap times no one cares about and start making cars with manuels again?

I think its possible manuels will reach meme status in the next few years and pretentious rich guys will want them so they can show off. Right now you cant even buy a Lamborghini or Ferrari with a manual transmission, the renaissance of manuals has to start sooner or later before the entire market goes to shit and everything is electric.
>>
>>16186665
>I think its possible manuels will reach meme status in the next few years and pretentious rich guys will want them so they can show off
this has already happened
>>
>>16186674
But the only supercar manufacturers that still produce manuals are Aston Martin and Porsche. Even cars that used to be about driver involvement and fun rather than benchracing, such as BMW M cars, are now sold 9/1 in favour of dual clutches.
>>
File: manuel.jpg (863KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
manuel.jpg
863KB, 3504x2336px
>>16186665
>manuels
>>
They only sell autos because that's what people buy. Porsche only sells like 10% of cars with manual and they're more muh feels than Italian manufacturers.
>>
File: o.jpg.png (331KB, 436x464px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg.png
331KB, 436x464px
>>16186665
>manuels
>>
Supercar manufactures pander to whoever has money. Right now that's rich sand niggers, rapper niggers, and old white people.

Non of them care for a manual.
>>
>>16186665
Never because their next step will have to be electric supercars.
>>
>>16186665
Nobody who can afford a supercar wants a manual transmission. They've voted with their wallets. I think 3% of 458's and R8's had manuals.
>>
>implying supercars are made to be driven now
They only exist so some saudi oil prince or russian young money oligarch can cover it in gold and let everybody know he can afford it and not you.
>>
>>16187051
hey man, that's not true.

useless hollywood whores also buy supercars.

the autistic crowd of
>MUH SUPERCAR FER SOCIAL STATUS
will always exist, and those dumb pieces of shit will never exceed 70mph in their state of the art ferrari/lamborghini/etc.
the autotragic in those cars will always be superior for sales, as driving enthusiasts rarely can afford cars that expensive.
>>
Never realized up till now F40 had differing rear light placements
>>
>>16186665
never ever. Now we're at the point that they are putting 600hp engines in midsize sedans.
>>
File: 98950925.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
98950925.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
>>16187076
>you will never have a V10 R8 with a manual gated shifter
>>
>>16187086
And for hedge fund managers who hide them away in warehouses so they can resell them at a higher price since supercars are now commodities.
>>
File: Mexico.gif (109KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.gif
109KB, 1000x826px
OP, all the really big manufacturers make cars with Manuels.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.