[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Failed Dads Cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Daewoo_Matiz_front_20080320.jpg (397KB, 1479x993px) Image search: [Google]
Daewoo_Matiz_front_20080320.jpg
397KB, 1479x993px
Post pic of cars which unsuccessful people drive in their 40s or 50s.

Yesterday I saw a fat dude with his wife that deserved a better life partner and 3 kids in a nearly dead Daewoo Matiz that made all kinds of noise and looked shitty.
>>
File: 98_pontiac_firebird_coupe.jpg (20KB, 512x328px) Image search: [Google]
98_pontiac_firebird_coupe.jpg
20KB, 512x328px
>>16186450
>>
>that deserved a better life partner
How do you know? Maybe she's an insufferable cunt.
>>
This and shitted up old Eclipses
>>
>>16186517
Oh just saw "dad cars", thought you meant cars for people who are in their 40s or 50s but with no life, shitty job, no wife or kids.
>>
File: saturn sl.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
saturn sl.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>16186517
>>16186520
Ironically I did the brakes to a hyundai accent just like that for a failed dad that had a divorced wife and smoking hot daughter

>>16186486
that one's more like failed dad who never grew up
>>
>>16186450
> be 4wd van owner
> see older 4x4 van turn in front of me at local church
> pull in and talk to the dad, you know mutual interest, I have friends with similar era vans
> he's pretty far gone white trash
> try to talk to him anyway while 8 kids pile out of van
> his wife waddles over
> what can we get for free.attitude
> makes a point of telling me about disabled kid they have
> all I hear is muh welfare
> try to talk vans, findings parts
> their eyes get big, they're thinking free parts
> disengage nicely as possibly
> realize they were there for as much free handouts from church
> never see or hear from again (thank spaghetti monster)

They were pretty far gone welfare cucks obviously just looking for the next free thing and cranking out the welfare kids.
>>
>>16186486
the car of the 40 years old dude, who father to a teenager son, he never wanted.

never fuck without condom
>>
>>16186594
>never fuck without condom
or fuck dudes instead. no chance of pregnancy.
>but AIDS
is more common among straight people. Just look at Africa.
>>
>>16186599
>is more common among straight people. Just look at Africa.

Statistics should be measured between the same species
>>
>>16186494
Because she seemed sad and looked beautiful enough too. Poor woman.
>>
File: 397330-800x496.jpg (70KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
397330-800x496.jpg
70KB, 800x496px
>>16186450
A fucking base C7.

I've seen people older than 60 showing off in a fucking base corvette.
>>
>>16186594
>Never fuck without a condom
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>16186725
This, as well as pretty much any Euro supercar.

They'll never hit speeds above the speed limit, frequently you'll find them doing as much as 20mph below. They're using the car as a status symbol, probably have been doing so since their mid-life crisis began.
>>
>>16188369
which is why the new supra and nsx will be so good.

because 90% of status symbol fuckwits won't buy them because a toyota? a honda? they're poor peoples cars.

>one of the reasons i love the old nsx
>the main reason i hate bmw's
>>
minivans
>>
>>16186599
sex isn't the only way to get aids
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.