[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, why the fuck is getting a car loan so absurd. I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479347945354.jpg (189KB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479347945354.jpg
189KB, 829x960px
Alright, why the fuck is getting a car loan so absurd. I mean I physically walked into the dealership and told the guy I had the money to buy it cash, showed him, and said I need to slowly bring it back (election betting) I have a 732 score and basically got told to go fuck myself after putting 1000 down. Fucking Jews ruining everything for the white man.
>>
>>16186113
You had the money to buy in cash but you needed to slowly bring it back.

That's what you said and it makes absolutely no sense. I would have kicked you into the street too.
>>
>Borrowing money to buy a depreciating asset

Clever
>>
>>16186113
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>16186145
A car isn't a financial investment. It's not a house.

I don't buy blue jeans at Walmart because I expect them to appreciate I'm value. I don't buy a playstation as a finacial investment.
>>
>>16186113
I once walked into a dealership with a thousand In cash, tried some 1500 shitbox and told the salesman I could give him 1000 in cash right away

He gave me new plates for free
>>
>>16186145
>driving to work in your perfect credit score
>>
>>16186113
1k down is nothing. How expensive was the car? How long is your history?
>>
>>16186469
It's pretty short, just student loans. Was a 2013 Mercedes c300. 22k
>>
>>16186113
> sub 800

stay poor faggot
>>
>>16186624
Income?

>inb4 wage cuck our neet
>>
>>16186172
treating homes like assets created a speculative bubble that contributed to the 2008 collapse.
>>
>>16186624
1k on a 22k car. That's why you were denied. Minimum 10% down. Bring 2200 next time. You can also talk to a credit union or a bank about auto loans, they might approve you before a dealership does.
>>
>>16186145
>>16186172
What do you suggest? Buying a car full cash?

It's not a bad idea to buy a used car with a loan to build credit. it will greatly benefit you in the long run when you do end up buying a house.
>>
>>16186646
>homes aren't assets
holy shit kill yourself
it was predatory home lending in the 90s thanks to Bill Clinton's loosey goosey banking regulations
>>
>>16186646
do you even economics?
>>
>>16186646
This is literally how young people think right now. They think homes are bad to have, which is why home ownership is at an all time low. The future is fucked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.